The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Official University of Westminster 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KMR5103
Hi there! I have applied for Fashion Marketing and Promotion. I sent my portfolio in December. Haven’t heard back from them !

I am in the exact same boat as you- I applied for Film and sent my portfolio in late December, and have yet to hear back.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
hey has anyone had their film interview yet? i have mine soon and wondered if anyone had any advice? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks! Film at Westminster & film and television at UAL

hey! i applied for this course too, have you had your interview yet?
Original post by raglett
What course have you applied for?

I just sent them my showreel:smile:

hey i applied to film too, have you had an interview yet?
Original post by lolarharding
Lcf was my first too ahhhh but good luck!!

Ahh thank you! Best of luck for Westminster:smile:
Original post by KMR5103
Ahh thank you! Best of luck for Westminster:smile:

thank you, do u have snap/insta x

Yeah snap works for me :smile:
Original post by Lampkin1978
I am in the exact same boat as you- I applied for Film and sent my portfolio in late December, and have yet to hear back.

This is so frustrating! Idk how much longer will this take.
I don’t do to Westminster, but multiple people have told me to never go there for uni. I’m curious to see why you guys applied there especially when the satisfaction rate is so low.

my course is politics and international relations, would you say not to go there then? why is the uni so bad ?

Do you know what to include in ur portfolio? I have until the 22nd of feb to submit it but i have no practical work other than one thing i had to shoot just for my portfolio so its not the best. What other stuff did you put in there?
Original post by KMR5103
Yeah snap works for me :smile:

my snap is lolaaa_rose, are u in any groups for westminster x
Do you know what to include in ur portfolio? I have until the 22nd of feb to submit it but i have no practical work other than one thing i had to shoot just for my portfolio so its not the best. What other stuff did you put in there?

They didn’t ask me for one, everyone else I’ve spoken to had to make one so I’m really confused 😂. does it give you a guide of what kind of stuff they want to see? Definitely include any sort of creative work you’ve done. And what course have you applied for x
They didn’t ask me for one, everyone else I’ve spoken to had to make one so I’m really confused 😂. does it give you a guide of what kind of stuff they want to see? Definitely include any sort of creative work you’ve done. And what course have you applied for x

They didn’t give a guide but UAL did so im just going to go off theirs! I applied for film at both :smile:
Hello, when would fashion design sandwich applicants receive decisions?

You could put in anything that expresses your creativity. I was put in a similar position as you...so I guess I could say that I compensated for my lack of practical work by submitting literally anything I had that counted as creative effort! Don’t just limit yourself to shoots.
Same here :smile:
Original post by PatrickMadronero
I got a conditional offer for cognitive and clinical neuroscience

Same here :smile:
Original post by greengoose
hey i applied to film too, have you had an interview yet?

hey! i haven’t had an interview but i sent them my showreel back in January and that was the last i heard from them
Original post by raglett
hey! i haven’t had an interview but i sent them my showreel back in January and that was the last i heard from them

Do you know how to submit via a web link? I have no idea how to do it im so confused
Hello! I'm applying for Psychology and Counselling :smile:

Me too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending