The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

what do you think about bath spa university?

hi! idk if this is in the right place, sorry i just made this account. i'm american and want to study (and hopefully stay in) the uk. i'm looking to study creative writing, and from their website it looks like bath spa would be a good fit. i don't really know much about it though, like what student life is like and everything or if it has a certain reputation. let me know?
Not sure if this is a bit late but I'm a first year student at Bath Spa, firstly Bath is a lovely place to live, lots of pretty parks and a nice high street. I do Fine Art here so not sure about the course specifically bit the campus is stunning with a lake and beautiful buildings. There is a university bus fron the Newton Park campus to town which take about 20 mins. I would also recommend looking into the clubs and societies they have to meet new people. I personally live living in Bath, it feels very homely to me and everyone is lovely and very welcoming. Good Luck!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Bath Uni had everything i need to complete my computer science as well as my gymnastics. I looked around alot but Bath stuck out for me. Very friendly and much much acheivement.
Original post by yeehawgirl
hi! idk if this is in the right place, sorry i just made this account. i'm american and want to study (and hopefully stay in) the uk. i'm looking to study creative writing, and from their website it looks like bath spa would be a good fit. i don't really know much about it though, like what student life is like and everything or if it has a certain reputation. let me know?

bath spa university is beautiful! i currently go there and studying religions, philosophy and ethics. bath is a beautiful city to live in and the newton park campus is great too. you should deffo look into coming here! the only thing i'd say is that it's a little expensive living in bath but it's still lovely. i like it a lot and the students are also super nice & it's a lot of fun (:
Hi @yeehawgirl :smile:
I'm glad you're considering Bath for your studies, because it's a great and beautiful place for students! Bath is a relatively small city, but very diverse with many international students from around the world.It is quite expensive - e.g. accommodation, but there are of course university halls, private accommodation and flats, where you will be able to choose the most suitable one for you.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions :smile:
Klaudia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending