The Student Room Group

UFLP

What type of questions should I expect in UFLP Unilever digital interview?
Original post by Moha91

Hi there :hello:
I've popped your thread into engineering and science graduate employment!
I hope this will help you get some more responses :smile:
Have a great evening!
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
Original post by Moha91

Hi, Can you tell me how was the interview? And how should I be ready to it ?

Thanks
Hi,
For the profile assessment do you do all 5 games at once or do you have to pass each one to get to the next? Also how long do you usually have to complete them?
Reply 4
HI, for me it was easy and you can do it whatever you want to be. You don't have to pass each one to get to the next. It took me 15 minutes
Reply 5
Hi Did you pass your test? what sort of questions been asked as in what structure? Don't the normally have games?
Reply 6
Yes, I am waiting for the result of my digital interview. Are you in Customer Development?
Reply 7
Original post by Alaa199
Yes, I am waiting for the result of my digital interview. Are you in Customer Development?

I am on R&D haven't done the Digital assessment yet? How did you prepare? any advice :smile:
Reply 8
Hey, have you completed the digital assessment yet? I was wondering if it is scenario based or general questions? Would be a great help, thank you!
Reply 9
Hello, I did my assessment today and it was three games, pretty easy and straight forward. You literally cannot prepare for them, so just go do it. You get an immediate reply whether you passed or not.
Reply 10
Original post by Alaa199

Hi, I have to do mine in a couple of days. I was wondering how it is structured, because in the email I received it's written that it will take approximately 10 minutes, it seems weird to me because I know usually the questions are about hypothetical scenarios. How was yours?
Reply 11
Hi
Sorry, I was busy and couldn't check my phone in the past few days. How was your interview?
Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone got their their digital interview results?
Reply 13
Not yet
Original post by Alaa199
Not yet

Me neither, has anyone heard yet since then? Thanks!
hi everyone, how long did it take you to recieve a link for a digital interview after the game based asessment? I did the games and recieved feedback on them the next day but havent recieved a link for the digital interview yet.
Original post by lowkeyloushi
hi everyone, how long did it take you to recieve a link for a digital interview after the game based asessment? I did the games and recieved feedback on them the next day but havent recieved a link for the digital interview yet.

Same. Still waiting,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending