The Student Room Group

Electronics grad apprentinceships

I'm really interested in computing and electronics and I want to go further in those 2 by choosing courses such as Electronics and computer science in uni, E.g. edinburgh's electronics and comp science course, However I want to do a graduate apprenitceship so I can work in what I want and make money. Does anybody know any uni in scotland that offers this or something very simillar to this. Thanks
Original post by randInt47
I'm really interested in computing and electronics and I want to go further in those 2 by choosing courses such as Electronics and computer science in uni, E.g. edinburgh's electronics and comp science course, However I want to do a graduate apprenitceship so I can work in what I want and make money. Does anybody know any uni in scotland that offers this or something very simillar to this. Thanks

Do you mean a degree apprenticeship or an apprenticeship after you graduate?
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
Do you mean a degree apprenticeship or an apprenticeship after you graduate?

degree apprenitceship( we call it graduate apprenitceship in scotland)
Original post by randInt47
degree apprenitceship( we call it graduate apprenitceship in scotland)

OK. I'm in Scotland as well and I don't think I've ever heard of it being called a graduate apprenticeship, though it's not something I have looked into as I have already graduated and they didn't exist back when I was at university.

For a graduate apprenticeship, isn't it the company that decides where you go to university (because they will be working in collaboration with the university to ensure the course fits in with the role)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending