The Student Room Group

Business 12 marker

Hi,
this is my first attempt at a 12 marker and my teacher gave me 5 marks. Could I possibly have feedback on what to improve, as I am really confused on what else I can add?
By continuing with the recycling scheme, shareholder (Shareholders are people who invest into the business and earn a percentage of the profits)will receive less dividends k as the company is making less profit than usual ap .Therefore, it means that fewer shareholders are less likely to invest into the company because they are not receiving the usual amount of dividends when the recycling scheme was not present. Furthermore, this may have a negative impact on the business as they won't have enough capital to fund this recycling scheme if profits continue to plummet in this trend, in turn wont be able to grow and make profit

By spending more money on the marketing team, it would allow them to spread awareness of the product and how it is an ethical alternative to the competitors’ products k.Therefore,this will mean more customers will buy the bottles for life rather than the competitor's product because they will be aware that they are supporting a business that is environmentally conscious and are being ethical. This will mean that the company’s profits will increase as marketing allows the business to grow and the market share will grow in turn as well an.

The company’s wages have not increased in 3 years and have lower wages similar low skilled production jobs. Therefore this means staff would feel less motivated because they are not being paid well k, which would mean the business will be unproductive because staff won’t try as hard .Therfore,continuing with the recycling scheme will only make staff less productive ,the quality of production will decrease as staff would not enjoy working in a low paid job.Also,not increasing wages would mean staff will not feel appreciated for their work by their boss,so are more likely to leave the job and find a different job that is better paying.

In conclusion, I think continuing with this recycling scheme will impact the staff the most as the company’s profits are not increasing so the worker wage will not increase. This is because staff provide the with making the products and making the decisions for the company. Shareholders only provide money and the business can only grow if staff work well.
This is the qs it is the last one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending