The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Data Science problem solving challenge and internship

Anyone studying data science or programming with skills in network analysis, social media analysis, AI or knowledge graph that is interested in joining together with team of other students to enter Huawei problem solving challenge please message me. There is also internship opportunity with the company!!
Reply 1
Original post by Anaelis
Anyone studying data science or programming with skills in network analysis, social media analysis, AI or knowledge graph that is interested in joining together with team of other students to enter Huawei problem solving challenge please message me. There is also internship opportunity with the company!!

I am studying computer science with an interest in AI, ML, data science and cyber security. Also, I am currently studying modules in the previously mentioned areas. As well as this, I am confident at programming in Python and Java.
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Rasai
I am studying computer science with an interest in AI, ML, data science and cyber security. Also, I am currently studying modules in the previously mentioned areas. As well as this, I am confident at programming in Python and Java.

That's great!! Do you have experience in machine learning or data analytics? I am looking for a team of five and will get back with more info once i have more people onboard.
Reply 3
Original post by Anaelis
That's great!! Do you have experience in machine learning or data analytics? I am looking for a team of five and will get back with more info once i have more people onboard.

I have limited experience in these areas, as I have used formulas with excel spreadsheets during college, university and work experience; confident at programming python and Java; with mostly understanding of the theory behind artificial intelligence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending