The Student Room Group

BNP Paribas 2023 Graudate Program

Anyone applied BNP Paribas Data and AI graduate program? Got a hackerrank test from them and wonder what the questions would be.
Reply 1
I done a Hackerrank for a longterm internship programme for Quant Reasearch if you go on the Hackerrank website and do "intermediate-level" type questions they tend to be of the same difficulty as the actual test.
Original post by mark513513
Anyone applied BNP Paribas Data and AI graduate program? Got a hackerrank test from them and wonder what the questions would be.

after how many days of applying you got the test link ??
Reply 3
About two weeks

Original post by wilsonfurtado12
after how many days of applying you got the test link ??
Reply 4
Anyone heard anything back from them?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by j.1.2
Anyone heard anything back from them?

I haven't heard anything from them at all.
Reply 6
Original post by kLxq5
I haven't heard anything from them at all.

Same here. Maybe they are waiting for applications to close or smt
Original post by si1999
I done a Hackerrank for a longterm internship programme for Quant Reasearch if you go on the Hackerrank website and do "intermediate-level" type questions they tend to be of the same difficulty as the actual test.

@si1999, do you mind elaborating a bit more about what sort of intermediate-level are covered in test? On HackerRank, I saw many skills cartegory. Did you mean intermediate under problem solving (data structures and algorithms kind of questions)?
Has anyone here applied to the graduate analyst- Global Markets role?
Reply 9
Original post by starstudent7
Has anyone here applied to the graduate analyst- Global Markets role?

I have. Submitted my application yesterday, received the link to complete online tests. Gonna do them next.
Reply 10
So, If you have given the test!! Can you elaborate how was it? What type of question for Data and AI graduate program

Quick Reply

Latest