The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea University January 2021 Entry - Official Thread!

Hi everyone!

In light of this unusual year, we have added a January intake for a number of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses starting January 2021.

You can find our Undergraduate January 2021 course list here

Towards the bottom of the page you can find Frequently Asked Questions and answers.
For example:
Q - How will I be taught?
A - The timetable for undergraduate courses it that you will start in January and finish your course in September, and then go directly into the 2nd year, where your course will follow the traditional pattern. At the moment we are offering students (for most courses) a choice of online only study, or a blended approach, where some teaching will be online and some will be in person, on campus.

Our Postgraduate January 2021 course list is available here under the ‘What course could I study?’ drop down menu. You can also find guides on applying for the course, fees and funding, and what teaching will look like.

If you’re considering applying for a course with a January 2021 intake then this thread would be a great opportunity to meet other students! Here are some ice-breaker questions that you can answer :smile:
Have you already applied or are you thinking of applying?
What course or subject area are you interested in?
Have you visited Swansea before?
Reply 1
@Swansea University Enquiries Hello, I am willing to apply to Swansea University in September intake for the course Electronic and Electrical Engineering with Industry. Is this course IET And Engineering Council accredited? There seems to be nothing about it on the course website page. I am from the South Asia. It will be a great help if you let me know. Thanks.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest