The Student Room Group

Uni of leeds halls

Hi, I’m looking at accommodation as I want to firm Leeds for sept 2021 entry but don’t know which accommodation to apply for. I want somewhere self catered, and quite a lovely atmosphere. I like Charles Morris and Henry Price at the moment, so is this a good decision or are there ones more suited to me? I also want one relatively close to the Law building.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m looking at accommodation as I want to firm Leeds for sept 2021 entry but don’t know which accommodation to apply for. I want somewhere self catered, and quite a lovely atmosphere. I like Charles Morris and Henry Price at the moment, so is this a good decision or are there ones more suited to me? I also want one relatively close to the Law building.

I'm a Beckett student, but I live in Headingley where I know there's a couple Leeds Uni accomodations. Headingley is really decent area, super chill and really easy to get to your campus on a 15/20 minute bus. There's Lupton residences and a couple of Unite Students dotted about close-by too. I'd recommend checking those out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending