The Student Room Group

University of leeds or University of Bringhinham or University of Reading

Hey guys,
I have got offers from leeds University, Bringhinham b reading University for masters in construction management.Now I am confused which to choose as all the 3 have same course structure.If I come to reputation then leeds leads the way followed by Bringhinham n reading.
Please guys guide me...to choose the best University for my course which offers both good course content n job opportunities.

Regards Rajath
Original post by Rajath8raj
Hey guys,
I have got offers from leeds University, Bringhinham b reading University for masters in construction management.Now I am confused which to choose as all the 3 have same course structure.If I come to reputation then leeds leads the way followed by Bringhinham n reading.
Please guys guide me...to choose the best University for my course which offers both good course content n job opportunities.

Regards Rajath

Leeds probably best nights out etc, followed by Birmingham, followed by reading (which sounds ****). I am probably going to be doing Computer Science at Leeds next year. I would definitely go leeds as it is an all round great uni from what I’ve heard, but have no idea about your course.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Did u apply for ucl
Reply 3
I applied but I didn't get any offer letter from them...
Reply 4
They take ages I'm just waiting on them as I dont really want to go anywhere else
Hey guys,

Regards Rajath

Hi Rajath8raj,

Yeah! Congratulations on getting offers from all three Universities. I have not done Masters in Construction Management myself but I did MSc Food Security and Development here at the University of Reading a couple of years ago. It's been a great year and time flies so fast. Doing Masters within 1 year is quite challenging in terms of managing time and work. I like the fact that Reading has everything I need and it's very easy to travel to other places particularly London.

When I was a Masters student, I always "camped" in our library with my friends doing our assignments and group works as it's open all day all night during term time. This is why I did not have my own printer in my room in a hall because it's very convenient. Most of my friends in my course were international students including myself. So the library and, of course, other places in town along the river are always good to meet up for getting our assignments done and to cure "home sickness". When I walked out of the library at night with my friends, I can see those younger energetic students going into our 3'sixty club which is the biggest nightclub in Reading and is on campus. :h: During term time, this place is a place for a farmer market every Thursday during the day and outside is an international food market.

If you have particular questions about Reading, please let us know. :smile:

Prau
3rd year PhD student, Agricultural and Food Economics
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey guys,

Regards Rajath

Hey then which uni you went to. I also got offer from Reading and Leeds. And I am confuse right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending