The Student Room Group

EDHEC, ESSEC or English Unis?

Hello, I am predicted A*, A*, A in Economics, Spanish and Maths. I have received offers from Birmingham, Leeds and Nottingham to read Economics and Spanish. I have also applied to EDHEC Global BBA and ESSEC BBA. Assuming that I got all my choices, what would you recommend? Are EDHEC and ESSEC recognised on an international scale by UK and American companies? Thank you
Reply 1
ESSEC and EDHEC bba no but grande ecole yes. Apply to RSM, HSG and SSE.
Reply 2
and even only ESSEC is highly valued.
Reply 3
Original post by Any800

Thank you. Why are you black and white about it? Are they bad schools?
Reply 4
Original post by Any800

What are these? For Economics and Business ?
Reply 5
other business schools
Original post by Any800

Hi, I am planning to apply for the Global BBA program at ESSEC, could you give me some more details on why you wouldn't suggest me to apply to ESSEC. Thanks!
Reply 7
ESSEC bba is mainly driven by the school wanting to make money. The BBA was created as a cash cow program to fund its other programs. I would highly recommend other programs cheaper with a much better ROI. Good luck!!
(edited 3 days ago)
But what if we ignore the cost factor, how would the Global BBA program be? Because out of my current applications, ESSEC is one of the cheapest comparatively.
Reply 9
Check RSM, SSE and HSG then. Much better at all point of views: support from alumni, reputation for masters and cost 🙂
RSM I can't apply anymore since the deadline has already passed. For HSG, I they require you to have another language apart from English with a certificate to prove it, which I don't have. I will look into Stockholm School of Economics, Thanks for the suggestion.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending