The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich Medway campus

Hi, I have applied to Uni of Greenwich at Medway. I have had an interview my course and the lecturer seems so lovely! BUT, I am concerned that I will find Medway a bit quiet. Are there a mix of 18ish people and mature students or is the majority mature? Are there lots of societies, including sports? And are there lots of activities as well as places to go out at night? Thanks in advance
Original post by zayn01
Hey, well what sort of course are you hoping to get in to? And about the rest, its been pretty tough for social activities (which is almost everything) due to Covid so having hopes all this clears for next year...

I’m hoping to speech and language therapy. I know there will be a mix of mature and same age people, but I meant generally across the all 3 unis
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by sunsetlover56
Hi, I have applied to Uni of Greenwich at Medway. I have had an interview my course and the lecturer seems so lovely! BUT, I am concerned that I will find Medway a bit quiet. Are there a mix of 18ish people and mature students or is the majority mature? Are there lots of societies, including sports? And are there lots of activities as well as places to go out at night? Thanks in advance

that's the exact same thing i'm worrying about too! i got an offer to study pharmacy at medway and i can't help but feel like its too quiet and isolated for my liking
Original post by zayn01
Your right about too quiet and isolated , esp this year with Covid Uni almost is just an online course.

What was Medway like before Covid?
Reply 4
Original post by hibah365
Hi, I have a place to study at SLT Medway in 2022. Are you living in Medway halls accommodation? If so, how are you finding it in terms of the living space: laundry, kitchen, space, freezer, fridge, people, safety, internet. How is the teaching for the course so far; are the teachers supportive? - what is your timetable like, do you need to come onto campus for online lectures? Is it a competitive cohort, or are there study groups and sharing of resources? Is there racial, religious and diversity in the cohort? thanks!Hibah

i’m applying for medway 2022 as well!
Original post by anjieeee

are you going to the open day on the 16th?
Reply 6
are you going to the open day on the 16th?

Yesss! I am, are you?
Yesss! I am, are you?

yes I am!
Reply 8
yes I am!

is medway your first choice?
is medway your first choice?

i have a deferred offer to study there
i have a deferred offer to study there

Ohhh okay I applied this year
Ohhh okay I applied this year

all the best with your application :smile:
all the best with your application :smile:

thank youuu!

Sameeee
Original post by FutureUndergrxd
Sameeee

omgg what’s your snap?
iij
(edited 2 years ago)
Anyone require an extra housemate? still looking for a place
Original post by Lewlew212
Anyone require an extra housemate? still looking for a place

Try student House Gillingham, they should still have some room going:
Hello just wanted to know which date is class starting in medway school of pharmacy for 2023 students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending