The Student Room Group

help with feeling upset about rejecting an offer

I had applied to mpharm through clearing to some places including at medway and i accepted at first but idk why i changed my mind and decided to decline :frown: now the course isn’t in clearing anymore. i just changed my mind due to reasons abt the campus and also the location but now idk what to do. does anyone know if it could ever come back into clearing or is it highly unlikely because i would love to study there. i’m just feeling really upset all the time
Reply 1
Its worth calling Greenwich on Tuesday just to check but usually, if its closed, that's it for this year, no more places.

Reapply in the autumn fir 2024 entry and in the meantime, get a relevant job - pharmacy or anything to do with healthcare.
This will give you time to think abut whether you really do want to do Pharmacy.

What A level subjects/grades did you get?
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Its worth calling Greenwich on Tuesday just to check but usually, if its closed, that's it for this year, no more places.

Reapply in the autumn fir 2024 entry and in the meantime, get a relevant job - pharmacy or anything to do with healthcare.
This will give you time to think abut whether you really do want to do Pharmacy.

What A level subjects/grades did you get?

i will try and do that and pray that a space gets cleared up somehow. i do want to do pharmacy i just would like to do it at a better university tbh and it is.

i got ABBB - A in bio, then B maths, chem and business.
Reply 3
Original post by 7JK

i got ABBB - A in bio, then B maths, chem and business.

If you reapply for 2024 entry in the autumn there are plenty of Unis with Pharmacy entry requirements at that level.
Reply 4
i might i’m considering it a lot now bc of everything, if i can’t get a place back i think i might. thank you for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending