The Student Room Group

Bringing a trike home

I have been thinking about getting a bike for months now because a guy at Harley was like am I into bikes and that so I said kind of so he said no I want to come to meets which I said im interested in because it just sounds so much fun just meeting some guys to ride about on Harleys like that is sick. So I thought about getting a Harley Fatboy then just saw the Harley Forty Eight which looked sick so I wanted that but I had a think about how dangerous it might be so I then saw the Harley freewheeler which is a trike and it looks cool but its safer so its a winner. Its not going to fall be its wide and heavy and its just fun as a bike so its cool.

I just need to pass my test then I just need to just convince my parents that its safe which is, they won't kick me out or make me sell it or anything but they might worry. All I need is just to convince them.
Reply 1
A reply would be great
You want a £20k+ near 2000cc trikey because a salesman at Harley asked if you like bikes.

Yeah go for it.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
A reply would be great

The replies won't be any different to those in all the other threads you've made on this.
You're gonna pass your test and go straight to a Harley Freewheeler? I mean if you got the money then go for it man, just make sure you don't crash the thing... :biggrin:
Original post by V℮rsions
You're gonna pass your test and go straight to a Harley Freewheeler? I mean if you got the money then go for it man, just make sure you don't crash the thing... :biggrin:

You'd also need to take great pains to avoid any Harley riders, in case they starting asking questions like "What war did you serve in?" "How did you get your disability?" and "Well WTF are you on a trike?" :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending