The Student Room Group

What Kpop groups do you listen to?

I was wondering if there were any Kpop fans on here. If you are a Kpop fan then who do you listen to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Exo/bts/got7/blackpink etc
The ones I have the most of on my Spotify are Bts, seventeen, ateez, pentagon, Monsta x, and victon. But I also love songs by day6 got7 stray kids oneus hehe
Reply 3
Original post by nenka222
The ones I have the most of on my Spotify are Bts, seventeen, ateez, pentagon, Monsta x, and victon. But I also love songs by day6 got7 stray kids oneus hehe

I love all of those groups
I don't listen to kpop but you do you if yo like that is fine by me
Reply 5
Original post by MY NAME JEFF.W
BTS ....anyway if you are in University an need help in assignments,essays or reports kindly DM me

Okay I will

you have✨taste✨😌
do you listen to the rose??
Reply 7
Original post by lunaisla03
you have✨taste✨😌

Yes I do
Original post by 12adwen
Exo/bts/got7/blackpink etc

same
Original post by lunaisla03
you have✨taste✨😌

Yes! Literally watched 3 videos on jusr woosung yesterday 😂😂😂 his voice is TOP TIER
Original post by shaylen012
I love all of those groups

I kinda wanna know all your biases from them haha
ive listened to bts, backpink and twice but I wouldnt say im a fan but the songs I heard were good
Reply 12
I kinda wanna know all your biases from them haha

BTS: OT7
Seventeen: Woozi
Ateez: Hoongjoong
Pentagon: Hui
MonstaX: I.M
Victon: Subin
Day6: Jae
Got7: Bambam
Stray Kids: Han
Oneus: Ravn
it's obvious right???
Reply 14
Original post by kittyfifi123456
it's obvious right???

Hi Army
I'm not the biggest fan of K-pop, but I am partial to a bit of SHINee, 2NE1 & SNSD :tongue:
Btsssss jungkook!!!!
I listen to practically any group lol but I'll list some: bts, blackpink, red velvet, twice, clc (praying they don't disband), ateez, stray kids, nct (all units), got7(my heart :cry2:) dreamcatcher, nature, aespa, itzy, (g) idle, everglow, loona, treasure, a.c.e, cix, iz*one, kard, bvndit, monsta x, txt, enhypen, oneus, seventeen, exid (I miss them) and so many more that I can't remember right now.

edit: I forgot about soloists! I'm not going to list again but there are plenty of soloists that I love too.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by shaylen012
Hi Army

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tooooo many my ults are enhypen & nct (more so wayv)

but i listen to bts, the boyz, loona, red velvet, izone, aespa, itzy, gidle, everglow, twice, weekly, seventeen, txt, ab6ix, cix, got7, stray kids, pentagon, victon, the rose!!!! onlyoneof, day6, black pink, mamamoo, taemin, sunmi, chungha, somi, hyuna, dawn, exo-sc, baekhyun
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest