itzy
twice
golden child
munmi
somi
chungha
mamamoo
Original post by nikkiblonsky
ive listened to bts, backpink and twice but i wouldnt say im a fan but the songs i heard were good

yyyyaaassss
Original post by The Real Me
they rnt gonna disband they are just gonnav take it in turns

I thought their service was delayed by the korean government
Original post by nikkiblonsky
I thought their service was delayed by the korean government

yeah they did untill the end of this year. but appanretlt if they win a grammy then they will be exused
Well when my daughter visits all of them. But I must admit BTS and Blackpink know how to sell a song. My daughter loves doing the dance routines on YouTube. She is even learning the language. She never gets up in the morning when she stays with me. I purchased a 65 inch tv. This is not normal in the UK. I put on I think it's called airrang tv and bingo..she is back in the room. I then put on YouTube mirror dance. Make breakfast. Thank you Kpop x
I must say though as a Dad, the Adele cover where he walks the back street was touching.
all of them.
bts
txt
shinee
twice
loona
theyre my fav groups!
Reply 88
Original post by shaylen012
I was wondering if there were any Kpop fans on here. If you are a Kpop fan then who do you listen to?

STRAY KIDS, TXT, ATEEZ, ENHYPEN, ITZY, DAY6, BTS, BLACK PINK, XDINARY HEROES, iKON, TREASURE
I was wondering if there were any Kpop fans on here. If you are a Kpop fan then who do you listen to?

stray kids!!! I love all their songs
blackpink specifically the 2016-18 era
BTS ofc
enhypen, TXT, ateez, kissoflife, nwjns
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 90

Skz
Ateez
G-idle
Txt
Bts
Enhypen
Jessie
Shinee

I can't decide which one is my fav BUT the ones I listen to most is ateez and skz
Original post by koolkhad
Skz
Ateez
G-idle
Txt
Bts
Enhypen
Jessie
Shinee
I can't decide which one is my fav BUT the ones I listen to most is ateez and skz
I love Stray Kids!!! What's your fav song by them???
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Stay_8143
I love Stray Kids!!! What's your fav song by them???
Hi :smile:
My fav songs would would be topline, miroh, god's menu , christmasEvel , item and superbowl
The best solo would be lee know - 'Limbo'

I could list more but ye :wink:
Wbu?
Hi :smile:
My fav songs would would be topline, miroh, god's menu , christmasEvel , item and superbowl
The best solo would be lee know - 'Limbo'
I could list more but ye :wink:
Wbu?

I love those songs!! I also really like Silent Cry, Cover Me (Seungmin and Chan's high notes are CRAZY!!), N/S, Get Cool, Thunderous, S-Class, and Circus. (I have to stop here or else this post will go on forever, they have too many good ones!!)

Have you heard "Hey You" by Hyunjin?
I love those songs!! I also really like Silent Cry, Cover Me (Seungmin and Chan's high notes are CRAZY!!), N/S, Get Cool, Thunderous, S-Class, and Circus. (I have to stop here or else this post will go on forever, they have too many good ones!!)
Have you heard "Hey You" by Hyunjin?

Yup I have omg the latest solo he brought out ! The first time I actually heard him sing in full English twas soo cool :smile:
Yup I have omg the latest solo he brought out ! The first time I actually heard him sing in full English twas soo cool :smile:

I know!!! It took me by surprise, I love his accent.

By the way, when did you become Stay? I'm new, I just found Skz in early December.
Reply 96
IVE!!!
G-idle
Blackpink
NewJeans
Lesserafim
Everglow
Etc.
I know!!! It took me by surprise, I love his accent.
By the way, when did you become Stay? I'm new, I just found Skz in early December.

I'd say like Last year January.. who's your fav person out of those 8?
Mine is always lee know forever :heart:

Omg i LIVE for it. I like:
Txt
Nct dream/127/wish
Wayv
Enhypen
Seventeen
The boyz
&team
Stray kids
New jeans
Itzy
Twice
Riize
Ateez
xikers
ive
aespa
Bts
Red velvet
Cravity
Tempest
Boynextdoor
Oneus
Gidle
Billie
Babymonster
Zb1
Lesserafim
Fromis 9
Shinee
Kiss of life
LITERALLY STAN ALL OF THEM I CBA TO TYPE. But txt, enhypen and nct would be my favesss. You can see why i need this website cause i get no work done
I'd say like Last year January.. who's your fav person out of those 8?
Mine is always lee know forever :heart:

It's hard to say a fav, cause they're all so great. But if I had to choose... probably Seungmin. I just love his smile and the way he teases the members. :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest