The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Nice to see that Sunny doesn't just get on my nerves!
How stupid was Zeke today, going down that 'cliff' to help?
Also, Susan + Karl and their Sexbox 360 :eek:
lol that was possibly the worst rescue attempt I have ever seen. I mean, Lucas is no Dan 'action man' Fitzgerald is he?!
And Zeke falling down the cliff as well pfft. I say leave them there (but not Lucas!)

And Susan And KArl's sexbox is quite disturbing. Is it wrong I want to see what else is in there apart from pom-poms and a nurse's outfit?!
Reply 1982
Ok... i haven't watched todays ep yet... but i'm dying to find out about this sexbox!

-x-
Was it just me or did that cliff not seem so high? I mean it seemed easy enough to climb up?

How iresponsible are Karl and Susan to leave the phone off the hook all day? Karl should know that especially being a doctor.

And yeah, GI Lucas to the rescue, pathetic attempt.

The transition to full-blown sitcom can't come soon enough!
I wanted Lucas say to both Zeke and Sunny "I will rescue you guys, only if you win against me in a game.." hahaha
Another cringeworthy episode today.
Unless he was going to bend the laws of physics, Lucas was never going to pull Sunny up that cliff, especially as she was unable to push/pull herself up. I also don't know why they were panicking when Sunny started to slip - she was only about 4 foot off the bloody ground.
And the "cliff" :rolleyes: There were clearly enough horizontal surfaces to climb up it and it wasn't even that high anyway.
What the hell was up with Declan and Ringo today? Talk about inept.
Another thing which puzzles me is why are they having a music "festival" in the middle of the bush? :s-smilie:

Susan and Karl's antics were both disturbing and hysterical. Those bloody pom-poms...

Neighbours at its finest :wink2:
I wonder what Susan and Karl really got up to, I really didn't get it... :s-smilie:
Reply 1987
Student2806
Another cringeworthy episode today.
Unless he was going to bend the laws of physics, Lucas was never going to pull Sunny up that cliff, especially as she was unable to push/pull herself up. I also don't know why they were panicking when Sunny started to slip - she was only about 4 foot off the bloody ground.
And the "cliff" :rolleyes: There were clearly enough horizontal surfaces to climb up it and it wasn't even that high anyway.
What the hell was up with Declan and Ringo today? Talk about inept.
Another thing which puzzles me is why are they having a music "festival" in the middle of the bush? :s-smilie:

Susan and Karl's antics were both disturbing and hysterical. Those bloody pom-poms...

Neighbours at its finest :wink2:

:congrats:
Only thing missing was a snake bite, bush fire or Zeke/Sunny getting amnesia.
TheNihilist
I wonder what Susan and Karl really got up to, I really didn't get it... :s-smilie:

I don't really want to know. The images going through my head of K & S doing things to each other make me want to poke my eyes out. It's nearly as bad as the thought of my parents...
Aww, yesterday's (Wed) episode was really nice. Paul should really be a professional photographer for getting such high quality photos out of what looked like a fairly bog-standard point-and-shoot camera :tongue:
Declan and Bridget make great parents :smile:
Kate and Harry grew on me a lot. Even Sunny was bearable (although her dad seems like a **** - ordering her back to Korea because she has a BF and went to a concert :rolleyes:)
They should have named the child Paula though, lol!
TheNihilist
They should have named the child Paula though, lol!

Anything's a step up from Tadpole.

Gosh doesn't Bridget look minging when she's crying?
Reply 1992
Warrior King
Anything's a step up from Tadpole.

Gosh doesn't Bridget look minging when she's crying?

Have to say don't imagine anyones looking their finest when they're having a baby :rolleyes:
hahaha! Today's ep was sooo funny!

Spoiler

Reply 1994
TheNihilist
hahaha! Today's ep was sooo funny!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Neighbours paints a picture that Australia is filled with self-righteous halfwits.
The labrador (or golden retriever) Toadie brought for callum was sooo cute! I want one! :biggrin:
Reply 1997
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW ITS A PUPPY! AAAAAWWWWWW!!

Highlight of the week for me :p: Loving the school fete in a random room with about 3 stands - we've been seeing some new sets this week, random school room, baby room in the hospital, crazy!

-x-
Reply 1998
baby_emmy
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW ITS A PUPPY! AAAAAWWWWWW!!

Highlight of the week for me :p: Loving the school fete in a random room with about 3 stands - we've been seeing some new sets this week, random school room, baby room in the hospital, crazy!

-x-

Wasn't the school room just the hall without the lockers?
Reply 1999
Lehane
Wasn't the school room just the hall without the lockers?

Ohhh was it? Cunning!

-x-

Quick Reply

Latest