The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ra-ra-ra
I'm guessing his feet were his warmest part!

Lol in my haste to see the pics I might have skimmed the article :colondollar:
I hate Ryhs but the things he does is funny

and Kyle is adorable
I'm sure Andrew has had a hair cut. About time. It was really quite annoying me yesterday.
I have a question about todays episode! I haven't been watching it for like the past week, but decided to watch it today.. Paul was asking Andrew about the whole Facebook thingy, but he made another profile - Conrad something.. what was that all about!?
Original post by VanillaTwilight
I have a question about todays episode! I haven't been watching it for like the past week, but decided to watch it today.. Paul was asking Andrew about the whole Facebook thingy, but he made another profile - Conrad something.. what was that all about!?

I reckon he was just trying to promote Andrews Red Cotton gig, but I haven't seen it for a few days so I'm not sure. He's up to something as usual though.
I think they will still be in the swimming pool and Chris having his water fight with Kate and Andrew and Paul playing their chess game but they've just changed the part to get rid of Michael and added a few of the new faces in. I think, not 100% but i doubt they would kill off Andrew, Chris, Kate, Paul, Natasha and Summer all in one big go and cut them all from the titles. I've not read they're leaving anyway so i'm guessing they will still be there.

Not sure what's going on with Andrew and Summer as he kisses that Belinda girl on Friday :s-smilie:

As for Vanessa... Bit of a spoiler to a future episode about her...

Spoiler

Who the heck is Belinda?! No I saw that on the preview thing on Monday, I wanted to slap him and tell him that he is beautiful but he cannot do that to summer because they need to be together forever :tongue: I honestly don't know why I have such a thing for Summer and Andrew...but when he chased her down the road and told her he loved her :love: :love:

:eek: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH to the Vanessa thing!
The Red Cotton gig has been and gone but i have no idea who the Conrad guy is. Paul is up to something about the whole Ajay situation so maybe it's something to do with that. I have no idea how it may be connected though.

Original post by DemolitionLovers
Who the heck is Belinda?! No I saw that on the preview thing on Monday, I wanted to slap him and tell him that he is beautiful but he cannot do that to summer because they need to be together forever :tongue: I honestly don't know why I have such a thing for Summer and Andrew...but when he chased her down the road and told her he loved her :love: :love:

:eek: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH to the Vanessa thing!

Belinda is the girl he kisses, i read that was her name in the TV Guide the other day. But i'm sure she has popped up in Neighbours before. Didn't Andrew kiss her at another party to make Summer jealous? Or am i completely making this up?

They kinda grew on me as a couple but individually they can be a bit annoying. I think it was more Andrews fringe and just how stupid Summer went with the PirateNet and then the cheating saga
The Red Cotton gig has been and gone but i have no idea who the Conrad guy is. Paul is up to something about the whole Ajay situation so maybe it's something to do with that. I have no idea how it may be connected though.

Belinda is the girl he kisses, i read that was her name in the TV Guide the other day. But i'm sure she has popped up in Neighbours before. Didn't Andrew kiss her at another party to make Summer jealous? Or am i completely making this up?

They kinda grew on me as a couple but individually they can be a bit annoying. I think it was more Andrews fringe and just how stupid Summer went with the PirateNet and then the cheating saga

OK kinda missed it for a few days, or kinda tuned in late as I've not been getting back from work until around 7pm! Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know who the Conrad guy is. Did Paul make that profile too, or he's making his own profile in order to befriend Conrad?

I not surprised Andrew and Summer are 'having a break' (after all the faff there was about Summer staying)! They didn't really suit each other.

Wondering when Sonya will tell Toadie she's pregnant. Do you think she's not telling him because there's been the whole being busy with work, she's not as important thing, or because she's worried in case she loses it?
The Conrad story will make sense soon :yes:

For those who want to know..

Spoiler

Original post by secretmessages
The Conrad story will make sense soon :yes:

For those who want to know..

Spoiler

Tease :teehee:
Missed it today. Got in from work at 8pm! What happened?
Original post by LTC1409
Missed it today. Got in from work at 8pm! What happened?

Not a huge amount. Andrew wants to end 'THE BREAK' with Summer but she's still umming and arring, Tash is back to her spoilt brat worst throwing a house party and Rhys' mum got pissed with him because he's not very nice.

As I said not a huge amount.
I wonder if Rhys' mum is going to turn him into a better person or something? I don't really get what that's all about :holmes:
Belinda is a desperate bitch.

Original post by medbh4805
I wonder if Rhys' mum is going to turn him into a better person or something? I don't really get what that's all about :holmes:

Rhys is just a weird character, he's so insincere all the time, you never know what's true or not. Also, he should be really hot but just isn't, this puzzles me.
Andrew really is a prick.
Original post by little_wizard123
Andrew really is a prick.

He is yeh, but Summer's pretty annoying as well. Far too much of a mini-Susan, goodie two shoes. Remember all that PirateNet rubbish when she worked there for a day and was suddenly the lifeblood of the radio station, willing to put her exams in jeopardy...and I can't believe I'm arguing about Neighbours.

P.S. The girl Andrew was canoodling with has nothing on Summer...or Tash.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
He is yeh, but Summer's pretty annoying as well. Far too much of a mini-Susan, goodie two shoes. Remember all that PirateNet rubbish when she worked there for a day and was suddenly the lifeblood of the radio station, willing to put her exams in jeopardy...and I can't believe I'm arguing about Neighbours.

P.S. The girl Andrew was canoodling with has nothing on Summer...or Tash.

Canoodling :lol: I remember Andrew doing this the last time they argued properly as well. Summer is much hotter without the fringe she used to have.
Original post by little_wizard123
Canoodling :lol: I remember Andrew doing this the last time they argued properly as well. Summer is much hotter without the fringe she used to have.

Very true, but I stand by my goodie-goodie stance though. In fact there isn't a female on Neighbours who's hot AND cool.

Jade's hot but there's always something wrong, Tash is a brat, I thought Emilia would solve this conundrum but she turned out to be a witch (literally) and left.

I think the character that comes closest at the moment is Kate...or the receptionist at the hospital.

P.S. How smoking hot is Toadie's boss??:drool:
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Very true, but I stand by my goodie-goodie stance though. In fact there isn't a female on Neighbours who's hot AND cool.

Jade's hot but there's always something wrong, Tash is a brat, I thought Emilia would solve this conundrum but she turned out to be a witch (literally) and left.

I think the character that comes closest at the moment is Kate...or the receptionist at the hospital.

P.S. How smoking hot is Toadie's boss??:drool:

:lol: Brilliant! I know what you mean though, I couldn't see myself being friends with any of them to be honest, they've always got an agenda, although I suppose it is a soap and if everyone had no baggage and got on it would
be really dull.

Although I don't find the female cast hot, I have to admit my 'thing' for Andrew is definitely growing, he is so hot!
Original post by LTC1409

Wondering when Sonya will tell Toadie she's pregnant. Do you think she's not telling him because there's been the whole being busy with work, she's not as important thing, or because she's worried in case she loses it?

Sonya's pregnant?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest