The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

I could pick holes in Neighbours all day.
The continuity in Elle's character is appaling. Her personality changes every week - one she's being a manipulative bitch the next she's consoling someone she hardly even knows.
Reply 581
That vase thing was deff a LOL moment! Mental people are funny :biggrin:

Elle's never really been that evil, she's too 'nice' to be evil - she'll never be like old Paul or Darcy (BRING HIM BACK!!)

-x-
Elle had a nice arse today, i noticed that..

Rest of it was pretty dire.
Reply 583
...I'm in the mood to watch Bring It On now :p: Loving camp Toadie, made me laugh yesterday 'oooh, Beaches!!!'

-x-
The video case they had was 'Bring It On: All or Nothing'.

I don't get what Rachel & Ty did today? Did she call him Angus or something? I think i missed what happened.. ?!
Reply 585
Gotta say Hayden looks pretty hawt in that film! And the girl who plays Winnie looks like she's 40...

I don't get what happened either! All i could gather is that he leant in for a kiss and she rejected it! Though they 'hey sweetie, i missed you too' after 1 day of dating seemed a bit obsessive

-x-
Hayden Panettiere? Ewww!!

Yeah, was a bit odd, it totally went over my head!

And Elle is amazing at everything. She is a waitress, owner of a hotel, cheer leader, journo..... Wow, she is multi talented.. (or the fact that neighbours ran out of money, and just cast her as everything..) :rofl:
Reply 587
I think Hayden is a fittie ... no homo :ninja:

I liked how Elle was a school in America for a year randomly - and on the cheerleading squad for that matter. The innuendo filled convo between the girls after was great

-x-
lol the many guises of Elle Robinson :rolleyes:

I guess there aren't many people her age on the street so she has to be many characters at once and befriend much younger girls.

Maybe the writers are trying to get her to be the girly girl version of Karl haha. However, I just can't get used to Elle being sincere and sympathetic...I keep thinking shes going to run off to the newspaper and write about 'Donna's Story' hehe 'tis weird
I laughed so hard when they sang "a Dingo's stolen your baby". Genius.
^lol me too. Elle is a genius.
Does anyone else find Ringo trying to spur his team along hilarious?!
Bridget and Dec are annoying me today arg
Who would have thought eating mouldy cheese would have such catastrophic (and instant) effects?!
I know, It's not like it's poison - it was still in the fridge the day before! Ah well, at least we have a new pimp on the street today in the shape of Lou lol
The most embarrassing death ever would be death by cheese.
Busted! :biggrin:
Highly toxic cheese? hmmmm :shifty:

Surely Nicola must've added something else to it?? Cheese is just ridiculous :rolleyes:
I thought she'd put bleach in it or something? As she seemed to look towards the cupboard under the sink when she got the crazy idea.
And everyone knows that's where you keep bleach and other toxic household cleaners!

Maybe I'm reading into it too much though :rolleyes:
She definitely put something else in the lasagne - either that or the cheese she used must have been 30 years out of date to have had such a fast and deadly reaction.
Student2806
She definitely put something else in the lasagne - either that or the cheese she used must have been 30 years out of date to have had such a fast and deadly reaction.

But then they'd all be sick.
She must have just put it on his plate, because the stuff in the lunch box was what was off his plate. Sneaky woman. I hope she dies!!! Haha :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest