The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

ferret123
There are a lot of blondes tis true, dyed and not, although I think Libby balances it out because I think she's prettier than the blondes :-)

She does look hot in those knee length boots :love:
Reply 1241
.Andrew.
How Karl is still walking free is beyond me. By now, he should have been chucked in Prison, on Death Row, and actually executed in the chair by now.

Bloody Rebel :hmmm:

Shuuush... he'll come get you :ninja:

-x-
Reply 1242
I think karl just uses his hypnotising skills whenever things get too serious with the police/hospital authorities/friends and family.
jose
I think karl just uses his hypnotising skills whenever things get too serious with the police/hospital authorities/friends and family.

Well, he's not going to use his singing abilities is he :p:
Reply 1244
Are Tegan and Callum going to get together? :lolwut::p:

-x-
baby_emmy
Are Tegan and Callum going to get together? :lolwut::p:

-x-

What a disturbing image :afraid:
How old is Tegan supposed to be?! lol Callum is a little perv
ferret123
How old is Tegan supposed to be?! lol Callum is a little perv

14 according to wikipedia.
Pimp Slap for Sam.

Good riddance. She just got right on my nerves.

Stupid bint.

:mad:
.Andrew.
Pimp Slap for Sam.

Good riddance. She just got right on my nerves.

Stupid bint.

:beer: agreed but heed my warning in BBT
Jennie1987
:beer: agreed but heed my warning in BBT

Just did. :yep:

I don't know what possessed them to bring that annoying woman back into neighbours!

She is a plain bunny boiler!

.Andrew.
Just did. :yep:

I don't know what possessed them to bring that annoying woman back into neighbours!

She is a plain bunny boiler!

I know, and couldnt you just tell the future storyline from Libby going on about having a baby? If you think you can then Ill tell you I googled it and found a surprising twist. :yep:

I loved the bit where Steph found Sam out I couldnt have lived if they had carried it on until the baby was born or something like Home and Away with Haley and Kim (yes I know, she didnt know, it was still annoying :rolleyes:). I felt sorry for Kim in that though - by the age of 21 and only 3 years in the soap, his mum was dead, he had had 2 occasions of ppl saying it was his baby but wasnt, married his psychologist, contracting mumps and becoming sterile, his dad arrested for murdering his mum years earlier, multiple instances of having his life in danger, an ex turning up really pregnant with his child, tried to adopt a baby but had it taken away, prompting his wife to complain about him being infertile and being broody and then he leaves his wife for his ex after the baby is born and months of swearing he didnt love his ex and trying to get a baby for his wife in one way or another. Lol sorry its not in neighbours but I really feel this is the epitomy of why Australian soaps are so great - they can make you believe anything and everything happens to these people that live on the same street or bay (but not the whole population of the bay just certain houses). Lol sorry again.
Jennie1987
I know, and couldnt you just tell the future storyline from Libby going on about having a baby? If you think you can then Ill tell you I googled it and found a surprising twist. :yep:

I loved the bit where Steph found Sam out I couldnt have lived if they had carried it on until the baby was born or something like Home and Away with Haley and Kim (yes I know, she didnt know, it was still annoying :rolleyes:). I felt sorry for Kim in that though - by the age of 21 and only 3 years in the soap, his mum was dead, he had had 2 occasions of ppl saying it was his baby but wasnt, married his psychologist, contracting mumps and becoming sterile, his dad arrested for murdering his mum years earlier, multiple instances of having his life in danger, an ex turning up really pregnant with his child, tried to adopt a baby but had it taken away, prompting his wife to complain about him being infertile and being broody and then he leaves his wife for his ex after the baby is born and months of swearing he didnt love his ex and trying to get a baby for his wife in one way or another. Lol sorry its not in neighbours but I really feel this is the epitomy of why Australian soaps are so great - they can make you believe anything and everything happens to these people that live on the same street or bay (but not the whole population of the bay just certain houses). Lol sorry again.

It was obvious the storyline they were going with, with Sam. I might have to google it now to find that surprising twist! Im intrigued now. :eek:

I don't watch Home & Away, so have no idea who Haley & Kim are! But it sounds like a bit of a bastard! That's for sure. Havn't watched Home & Away since that little surfer dude Sam was in it, and Alf's wife was still alive... :ninja: Millions of years ago, i think!

I agree, Aussie soaps are great! So much better then the likes of Eastenders (atm). :yep:

EDITED Due to Spoiler :ninja:
Did anybody notice the gift Greg got Steph today...
The note had "ps..." on the end but when it was the voice over of him saying it to her, they never did a ps.
Tut tut...
.Andrew.
It was obvious the storyline they were going with, with Sam. Never saw the Libby having a baby story coming though. I might have to google it now to find that surprising twist! Im intrigued now. :eek:

I don't watch Home & Away, so have no idea who Haley & Kim are! But it sounds like a bit of a bastard! That's for sure. Havn't watched Home & Away since that little surfer dude Sam was in it, and Alf's wife was still alive... :ninja: Millions of years ago, i think!

I agree, Aussie soaps are great! So much better then the likes of Eastenders (atm). :yep:

Go to the Spoilers thread :smile: its all there.
Alternatively...
www.neighbours.com.au
Read what is happening at the moment in Australia and it'll all make sense :smile:
.Andrew.
It was obvious the storyline they were going with, with Sam. Never saw the Libby having a baby story coming though. I might have to google it now to find that surprising twist! Im intrigued now. :eek:

I didnt say she was having a baby I said she was going on about it *I NEVER RELEASED A SPOILER* :ninjagirl: but yeh google then pm lol v.surprising.
lucyhol1012
Go to the Spoilers thread :smile: its all there.
Alternatively...
www.neighbours.au.com
Read what is happening at the moment in Australia and it'll all make sense :smile:

Link is .com.au

Ps isnt it weird how its on channel 10 in Aus? lol just a little math coincidence
Wow, 2 edits for me in the space of 25 minutes, i am on a roll! :o:
lucyhol1012
Did anybody notice the gift Greg got Steph today...
The note had "ps..." on the end but when it was the voice over of him saying it to her, they never did a ps.
Tut tut...

Was it a crocodile?

I didn't get it?!
Jennie1987
Link is .com.au

Ps isnt it weird how its on channel 10 in Aus? lol just a little math coincidence

It works in my browser :s-smilie:
Maybe mine just auto corrects.
But you get the picture...

Quick Reply

Latest