The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

lucyhol1012
Haha, maybe not! But you can't deny she looked good for her age today.
I hope they aren't trying to 'spice up' Neighbours... its lovely how it is :frown:

Trudat.
Reply 1381
And where were the Parkers at the wedding?! lol

Twas loving Susan's outfit - you go girl! Karl's 'hubba hubba' made my day, haha. Oh and how cute did Callum look in his suit! Nawwww

-x-
baby_emmy
And where were the Parkers at the wedding?! lol

Twas loving Susan's outfit - you go girl! Karl's 'hubba hubba' made my day, haha. Oh and how cute did Callum look in his suit! Nawwww

-x-

They may be trying to phase them out :| I felt really sorry for Steve when Miranda started going all bitchy and funny but now they can just have each other. They're all annoying me.

I really hope Bridget sorts herself out soon and says sorry to Declan. He's being so sweet and good to her and she's just being so selfish :mad: Pfft.
I couldn't stop laughing when Karl said Hubba Hubba at Susan.

Hope Bridget (finally, I can spell her name! ) and Declan find happiness together again someway...
Haha Susan has never got *cof* THOSE out before lol it's Karls lucky day!

I really liked the wedding (the style of it) - very picturesque. Poor Libby - she gets ill in real life, come back to Neighbours by washing up from a river covered in mud and nearly drowned, then she collapses at her own wedding, pfft no luck at all

I liked the way they called the ambulance today when Karl was right next to Libby and he can cure anything!
Susan 'cleavage' Kennedy!
Libby looked so purdy today! :love:
Reply 1386
ferret123
Haha Susan has never got *cof* THOSE out before lol it's Karls lucky day!

I really liked the wedding (the style of it) - very picturesque.

:woo:

It seemed to be at the bottom of a really steep hill though, i was expecting either a flash flood or perhaps a bunch of snakes and possums to slide down into the crowd and cause havoc.
jose
:woo:

It seemed to be at the bottom of a really steep hill though, i was expecting either a flash flood or perhaps a bunch of snakes and possums to slide down into the crowd and cause havoc.

Haha, the thought of possums sliding down the hill into the crowd made me laugh :smile:
We plunged to new depths of craziness today!
Mental Health Act?! What sort of berk leaves their child in a pram in a park to go and make a hairdressers appointment?! Ever heard of taking it with you into the hairdressers! FFS :rolleyes:
And why the hell are they having a wedding reception in a bar? And is Steve that untrusting of Miranda that he goes looking for her when she doesn't answer her phone? And why the hell was Miranda shopping instead of going to the reception?

The sooner we get rid of the Parkers, the better. They're a bunch of numptys.
Reply 1389
I just remembered Katya Kinski. Why the hell wasn't she mentioned in all the Zeke stuff?! Even Billy and Mal get mentioned more than her.
Reply 1390
She was mentioned, she wanted a hat to remember him by or something but Ringo got all mardy about it. She's shacked up with Paul if you remember him!

-x-
Reply 1391
Ah yeah that sounds familiar now you mention it. Paul was the one who became incredibly good at BMXing within about 2-3 episodes right? I love it when they do that. Like Boyd and breakdancing, Thingy (Tad?) and DJing, Ringo and football... ...Toadie and school stuff... :rofl:

Anyone remember that guy Casper who did skating? I know a guy who bought a skateboard after seeing how cool he was at the age of about 9.

Spoiler

Casper Mack was the nads.

I miss the likes of Paul & Tad. They were pretty great & were always up to some stupid stuff.

None of that Mickey & Callum pansy **** like today.
That woman with the baby was HORRID I hated how she was. And the woman who played her was a rubbish actress! Pfft.
As for Karl, he is being too mean to Dan for words.
And finally Bridget... I was so happy when she turned up to see Declan but then she was gay all over again :mad:
lucyhol1012
That woman with the baby was HORRID I hated how she was. And the woman who played her was a rubbish actress! Pfft.
As for Karl, he is being too mean to Dan for words.
And finally Bridget... I was so happy when she turned up to see Declan but then she was gay all over again

EXACTLY my thoughts!
Several points to comment on (on pg 70 of thread)

*Remembered Katya a while ago, and yes youd think shed be told her brother died and her sister was running off on a music tour.

*Why wouldnt Mal, Billy and Anne be at Libby's wedding?? Or Lynn Scully - who has returned a few times since leaving.

*Bridget looked just as big in her pretty blue dress as her black one - stupid storyline, unneeded

*Sass stealing the dresses filled me with anger; you do not mess with wedding outfits!! And if its hundreds of dollars of clothing why doesnt Harolds lock the ****ing door they keep their dry cleaning behind? Not exactly professional - though nor is washing it in the kitchen sink which seems to be the only place it could be dry cleaned. Plus we spent a full half of the programme watching the worst scenes in a while to be aired just so we know why Sass is going to the wedding - Libby just could have invited her in passing, she was barely in the reception scenes except for about 2 lines.

*When would Karl ever have the money or spend the money on that sapphire bracelet? The only expensive jewellery ever mentioned was stolen by Darcy during his insanity where he pushed pregnant Lynn over, and was never returned.

*What crazy police woman was that?????? Worst and most pointless storyline, even topping Sass', as we all know the stupid mother would have been arrested for neglect and berrated by Steve, Bridget and policewoman for leaving her daughter alone for any length of time. And then to section Miranda after a little bit of a raised voice?! If Stewart was there he'd never have let things go so wrong with such inept police work.

*Bridget is being a cow, Declan has to stand by her no matter what he wants?! She cant understand that he wants their baby and that she cant turn round 5 months in and say 'oh im giving it up'? Ridiculous.

I hope all that has happened is theyve brought in a new writer and realise he's making ludicrous decisions, cos then they can fire him and we can have our programme back.
Jennie1987
Several points to comment on (on pg 70 of thread)

*Remembered Katya a while ago, and yes youd think shed be told her brother died and her sister was running off on a music tour.

*Why wouldnt Mal, Billy and Anne be at Libby's wedding?? Or Lynn Scully - who has returned a few times since leaving.

*Bridget looked just as big in her pretty blue dress as her black one - stupid storyline, unneeded

*Sass stealing the dresses filled me with anger; you do not mess with wedding outfits!! And if its hundreds of dollars of clothing why doesnt Harolds lock the ****ing door they keep their dry cleaning behind? Not exactly professional - though nor is washing it in the kitchen sink which seems to be the only place it could be dry cleaned. Plus we spent a full half of the programme watching the worst scenes in a while to be aired just so we know why Sass is going to the wedding - Libby just could have invited her in passing, she was barely in the reception scenes except for about 2 lines.

*When would Karl ever have the money or spend the money on that sapphire bracelet? The only expensive jewellery ever mentioned was stolen by Darcy during his insanity where he pushed pregnant Lynn over, and was never returned.

*What crazy police woman was that?????? Worst and most pointless storyline, even topping Sass', as we all know the stupid mother would have been arrested for neglect and berrated by Steve, Bridget and policewoman for leaving her daughter alone for any length of time. And then to section Miranda after a little bit of a raised voice?! If Stewart was there he'd never have let things go so wrong with such inept police work.

*Bridget is being a cow, Declan has to stand by her no matter what he wants?! She cant understand that he wants their baby and that she cant turn round 5 months in and say 'oh im giving it up'? Ridiculous.

I hope all that has happened is theyve brought in a new writer and realise he's making ludicrous decisions, cos then they can fire him and we can have our programme back.

Remember that this is Neighbours though, this stuff is supposed to happen :p:
Billy is now in House dunt'cha know. Way too big to return to Neighbours, not in a billion years. (well until he get's old & ends up a complete wash out, like most do... *ahem* Holly Valance *ahem* )

Mal fell off a ladder didn't he? Or at least he seems to whenever there is a family thing going on and he 'can't attend'. (Surely there aren't enough ladders in the world to prevent him from coming back?!)

Just out of interest, are the washing machines & dryers invisible in Harold's Store? :teeth:
Languagesfreak
Remember that this is Neighbours though, this stuff is supposed to happen :p:

Yeh but couldnt Sass' wedding eve plots have been cut down? Or at least give me less ridiculous-osity (?) either insane police work or oblivious Bridget. They just left us with a whole load of storylines to be frustrated by in like 2 episodes which offered barely anything good. The thing about Neighbours is it usually gives and takes not just takes.
Jennie1987
Yeh but couldnt Sass' wedding eve plots have been cut down? Or at least give me less ridiculous-osity (?) either insane police work or oblivious Bridget. They just left us with a whole load of storylines to be frustrated by in like 2 episodes which offered barely anything good. The thing about Neighbours is it usually gives and takes not just takes.

Have they changed writers at all?

Quick Reply

Latest