The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
baby_emmy
OMG! Didn't Boyd try to run off with her aswell? Kayla i think it was, :rolf: totally forgot about that

Spoiler

-x-

Oooh yeah! I'd forgotten that bit!!! lol.
Funny how Ringo walked in seeing Karl and Susan kissing.

Steph is gonna get soooo angry at Toadie! :smile:
Where did all the good looking girls go? Over the years we had the likes of Dee, Tessa, Caitlin, Amy, Sarah, and more recntly hotties like Carmella, Rosie and Pepper but now they're thin on the ground. Sunny (as you all know by now) is nice as is Donna but other than that who have we got? Steph hasn't aged well and Libby I'm beginning to find less attractive.

Are the days when Ramsay Street was dripping with honeys well and truly over? :frown:
Warrior King
Where did all the good looking girls go? Over the years we had the likes of Dee, Tessa, Caitlin, Amy, Sarah, and more recntly hotties like Carmella, Rosie and Pepper but now they're thin on the ground. Sunny (as you all know by now) is nice as is Donna but other than that who have we got? Steph hasn't aged well and Libby I'm beginning to find less attractive.

Are the days when Ramsay Street was dripping with honeys well and truly over? :frown:

i think steff is hot :smile: lol
and how many freaking times has the ending of the play been rewritten! lol
Warrior King

I quite like a lot of the current females. Steph and Libby haven't really changed that much in my opinion, Donna is just...amazing, there's something to be said for Elle and even Rebecca is nice in a mature sort of way. Put it this way, I wouldn't say no to any of them :cool:
Student2806
I quite like a lot of the current females. Steph and Libby haven't really changed that much in my opinion, Donna is just...amazing, there's something to be said for Elle and even Rebecca is nice in a mature sort of way. Put it this way, I wouldn't say no to any of them :cool:

Errrr excuse me you're forgetting the legend that is Susan!!! Shes woman enough to turn anyone...... :getmecoat:
lol I like how Libby isn't going on camp because she has to help out with someone's twins (or something like that)! Random
I liked the audible thoughts today hehe and what the heck was up with the sad 'imagination' activities at camp - camp looks like hell to me!
Reply 1787
Just started watching it now - Sunny looks really nice with her hair down :smile:

-x-
Reply 1788
Ringo is a tool!! And Libby is looking after Billy's twins i think - pretty sure they aren't Mals

-x-
What's happened to Miranda lately? :confused: I can't remember seeing her for ages.
Reply 1790
Characters do seem to randomly disappear... Like Susan the other week.
Reply 1791
The teens really irratated me today! Except Donna - she always makes me smile :smile:
Does anyone want to sum up the good points of last week for me? I missed it due to my holiday :frown:
Scorpio2211
Does anyone want to sum up the good points of last week for me? I missed it due to my holiday :frown:

Demand five catch up?
Reply 1794
Scorpio2211

Last week? Urrrm

* Greg came back - Steph asked him to move it, he started going on about wanting kids which freaked Steph out
* Toadie re-wrote the script calling Steph a coward (for not telling Greg the truth), which has started all the arguments so far this week
* Sunny wants to pork Zeke, but is all nervy and confessed to Donna she's never kissed anyone (and told Zeke today)
* Ringo is a tool
* Paul and Rebecca are back together
* Kyle has randomly joined the teen group. Not complaining. He's pretty fit
* Bridget didn't want to get married - then did - Declan got mardy - result was they sent each other texts with vows

I think that's it - can't remember what happened what week!

-x-
I really ****ing hate greg. Such a stale piece of bread.
Reply 1796
baby_emmy
Last week? Urrrm

* Greg came back - Steph asked him to move it, he started going on about wanting kids which freaked Steph out
* Toadie re-wrote the script calling Steph a coward (for not telling Greg the truth), which has started all the arguments so far this week
* Sunny wants to pork Zeke, but is all nervy and confessed to Donna she's never kissed anyone (and told Zeke today)
* Ringo is a tool
* Bridget didn't want to get married - then did - Declan got mardy - result was they sent each other texts with vows

-x-

:yep:
Reply 1797
baby_emmy
Last week? Urrrm

* Ringo is a tool

-x-

:yep:
Greg annoys me, Ringo annoys me, Kyle annoys me and the return of Tim Collins annoyed me (his lack of personality makes even Greg look interesting).
lol Tim Collins is completely 1 dimensional but I think it's funny that he's the 'bad guy' lawyer and Toadie is the 'good guy' lawyer and they do battle every so often hehe

However, Ringo, Greg and Kyle are spiggin hufters!

Quick Reply

Latest