The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

falmouth uni packsaddle

hi, i’m thinking of potentially living in packsaddle accommodation when i go to falmouth uni next year (i’m on penryn campus). has anyone lived here and can tell me what it’s like, if they think it was the right choice etc? pros and cons

i’ve noticed that the single en suite rooms come in three sizes and the photos ive seen of the rooms look pretty small. how much bigger are the bigger sizes, is there much difference and is it worth the money getting a bigger room? the only floor plans i have found are for studio flats.

thanks!
You can private message me and I’ll answer any questions I’m a second year student that has lived on the penryn campus for first year.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by beneficialgirl
You can private message me and I’ll answer any questions I’m a second year student that has lived on the penryn campus for first year.

i’ve messaged you, thanks!
Reply 3
Hi just wondering if you could message me your answer too? I'm in the same situation hahaThanks
Hiya! If you search for penryn, should find a thread called accommodation, which I’ve made a big list on the different accommodation in penryn!! Hope that helps and let me know if have any questions I can help with!! :smile:
Reply 5
If you find out the room sizes could you please let me know? I've emailed accommodation services but no reply :/ thanks!
Did you get any useful information on Paddlesack as I can't seem to find much on anything about it? Many thanks
Hi there,Did you get any useful information on Paddlesack as I can't seem to find much on anything about it? Many thanks
Reply 8
I live in packsaddle now so I'm happy to answer any questions you have! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest