The Student Room Group

Falmouth University Accommodation

I have applied and will be starting uni this year in September (2023) and was wondering which is the best accommodation for studying on the Penryn campus. I am choosing between packsaddle hill and glasney. Also wondering about room sizes for packsaddle
Original post by SBronwyn
I have applied and will be starting uni this year in September (2023) and was wondering which is the best accommodation for studying on the Penryn campus. I am choosing between packsaddle hill and glasney. Also wondering about room sizes for packsaddle

I don't know personally but my best friend is currently at Falmouth staying in Glasney while studying at Penryn. I know this isnt much help but she really likes her room, and it seems pretty big.
Hi! Wondered if anyone could help. I have got a place for fine art, which is on the Falmouth campus. But from the students I have talked to, Penryn sounds more social, and I liked glasney. Also liked Carrick, but it seemed quite isolated. I would obviously have to get the bus/ train in everyday. I like the idea of meeting Exeter/ other students on the Penryn campus, but don’t want to be super out of touch with the other fine art students. Also I know I will want to go in and out of Falmouth on the weekends. Basically weighing up which accommodation to pick!! Also not 100% sure I can get a single room at glasney
Reply 3
Hi! I am trying to firm my accommodation for today as the deadline is tomorrow, however i accidentally put in the wrong age left it as 2023, and now it’s being reviewed and i’m worried i wont be able to finish my application by the time i need to to get my accommodation, anyone know anything like how long will take or anything i can do please- i have tried calling but not answer - Amelia Aldridge
Did they really set the deadline to apply for accommodation as a Saturday when there’s no staff in?
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
Did they really set the deadline to apply for accommodation as a Saturday when there’s no staff in?

they really did, deadline is today 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending