The Student Room Group

VU Amsterdam psychology selection test

Hi everyone, I did my selection test yesterday and I was wondering if the points I earned at the end will be enough to be selected. How many points did you earn?I got 32 out of 40 which I feel like won't be enough to get an offer.
Reply 1
Hi, I also did 32 out of 40. The good news is that, I think everyone who took the test last year got in. So I'm hoping it'll be enough.
Reply 2
Original post by Mayahuls
Hi, I also did 32 out of 40. The good news is that, I think everyone who took the test last year got in. So I'm hoping it'll be enough.

Hi,really? From where did you get this information? As far as I remember, on the online open day they said that they accepted like 40% in last year or something like that.
Did you get in ? I got 29 out of 40 today and hoping it was enough
Did u get in ? I just did mine today and got 29 out of 40 so I hope that’s eniugh
Did you get in with 32 ?
Original post by username5625082
Hi everyone, I did my selection test yesterday and I was wondering if the points I earned at the end will be enough to be selected. How many points did you earn?I got 32 out of 40 which I feel like won't be enough to get an offer.

Did u get in with 32 ? I got 29 today :frown:
Original post by Mayahuls

Did u get in ? I just did mine today
Hey!! How did it go? I’m taking the test tomorrow and I don’t know what to expect haha.
Hey!! How did it go? I’m taking the test tomorrow and I don’t know what to expect haha.
Reply 10
Hey everyone did you all get in and if so with which score
Original post by Lailu
Hey everyone did you all get in and if so with which score

I'd like to know too, I'm currently studying for the psychology bachelor and i'm terrified
Hey same ahaha I Did mine on the 19th of Feb!
Had 32/40, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending