The Student Room Group
Reply 1
you mean IB predicted?

if so, then no. you just list the subjects you're taking and put the grade as NA because you haven't received a grade yet.
Potterotter is right. Your teachers will include your predicted grade in the reference.
Reply 3
No I mean, what I actually scored. I graduated from school last December, and have been working since then, so I have my actual scores. Should I just include them in the UCAS, or shuld I also send them through the IBO?
Reply 4
oh good question.. does the same apply to AP scores? we don't predict grades in america- its just not done. ...
Reply 5
I have the same question, Lux Astraea. Although I can't even find a place to put them on my UCAS from (there's a place for 'Predicted Grades' but I can't alter its contents).
Reply 6
Lux Astraea
No I mean, what I actually scored. I graduated from school last December, and have been working since then, so I have my actual scores. Should I just include them in the UCAS, or shuld I also send them through the IBO?

UCAS. Uni's like to receive everything in one area/form. Why go through the hassle of the IBO?
Reply 7
Okay. I just thought that they might want a "official" report of some sort. I mean, how can they make sure that students won't simply lie about their grades?
Reply 8
If you get admitted, they check on the day you enter. If you lie, automatic kick.
Reply 9
Well, I sent them a copy of my IB Diploma just to make sure. I hope they won't mind. Thank you for the advice!
Lux Astraea
Well, I sent them a copy of my IB Diploma just to make sure. I hope they won't mind. Thank you for the advice!

How did you send them a copy? Mail a copy to each individual university?
Reply 11
No, no. I just included a copy of it with my secondary school report when I sent my COAF form to my Cambridge college of choice.

Latest

Trending

Trending