The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

College and IB

Imperial College London states that they require 6 in biology, 6 in chemistry and 6 in another subject (with the IB score of 38). I have a 36/42 IB score but I have a 6 in biology HL, 6 in chemistry HL and 7 in Psychology HL (my major), but because my SL classes are 665, that is why my score is a 36. Do I still have a good chance of getting in ? I satisfy their HL score requirements but not their Overall (considering that they mean 38 out of 42 and not 45, because if they mean out of 45, I have a 39 out of 45).
Reply 1
They mean out of 45, but dw bc if they have an entrance test that will be added to your "worthiness" of being consiered for an interview and after that an offer. If I was to go back to when I was applying I would have focused more on guaranteeing the grades and giving my best performance in the application process rather than stress out abt reqs. You have 5 slots to fill, so I recomend you give it a chance unless you have to discard another more compelling option (if there is one XD). Hope it helps
(edited 9 months ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending