The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

University of Chichester Accommodation

Does anyone know if there's a way to see pictures of the kitchens and bathrooms for the Bishop Otter accommodation options?

The virtual tour shows the bedrooms really nicely (and the Fishbourne kitchen) but there's no pictures of the kitchens or bathrooms. I've also watched the video tour but there's not really any points in them where I can see the whole kitchen or bathroom. Since I can't visit accom, it would just be helpful to get a good look before mid-May when accom opens.

I don't want to be a pain but if anyone knows of anyway to find pictures I'd appreciate it.
Look on YouTube for move in vlogs or room tours etc
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Look on YouTube for move in vlogs or room tours etc

I have - there's only one for each accom and there's like no points where they just show you a clear shot of the bathroom or kitchen, they're always zooming in on things and showing you what they've got in their cupboards and all that. It kinda helps but doesn't give that clear an image of the actual room by itself.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I have - there's only one for each accom and there's like no points where they just show you a clear shot of the bathroom or kitchen, they're always zooming in on things and showing you what they've got in their cupboards and all that. It kinda helps but doesn't give that clear an image of the actual room by itself.

Like they kinda show you but its only for a really short amount of time on most of them - there's no point where it's proper good to pause and just have an actual look at the room to give thought to work out what it's like overall y'know.
Does anyone know if there's a way to see pictures of the kitchens and bathrooms for the Bishop Otter accommodation options?

The virtual tour shows the bedrooms really nicely (and the Fishbourne kitchen) but there's no pictures of the kitchens or bathrooms. I've also watched the video tour but there's not really any points in them where I can see the whole kitchen or bathroom. Since I can't visit accom, it would just be helpful to get a good look before mid-May when accom opens.

I don't want to be a pain but if anyone knows of anyway to find pictures I'd appreciate it.

Hey!

Sorry you haven't been able to see our accommodation in person, hopefully you can come and visit us soon:smile:

You may want to check out our 'Chichester On Demand' site as there is a range of videos as well as an Accommodation image gallery, you can access this by visting https://openday.chi.ac.uk/ and visiting the Accommodation section.

Let us know if you have any further questions or would like anymore information!

Thanks, Sian
Reply 5
Original post by University of Chichester
Hey!

Sorry you haven't been able to see our accommodation in person, hopefully you can come and visit us soon:smile:

You may want to check out our 'Chichester On Demand' site as there is a range of videos as well as an Accommodation image gallery, you can access this by visting https://openday.chi.ac.uk/ and visiting the Accommodation section.

Let us know if you have any further questions or would like anymore information!

Thanks, Sian

Hi, thanks!

With the slideshow of pictures near the bottom of the accommodation page on the on demand site, is there any way of telling what pic is from what accommodation (just as they don't seem to be labelled). :smile:
Hi, thanks!

With the slideshow of pictures near the bottom of the accommodation page on the on demand site, is there any way of telling what pic is from what accommodation (just as they don't seem to be labelled). :smile:

Hey!

Sorry, this is a feature we are working on. They are in an order so it starts with Fishbourne accommodation, then Stockbridge and then our on campus accommodation if that helps (you'll know when it's moved onto the next type as each set begins with the exterior).

If there are any specific images you would like to see, I recommend emailing our Accommodation team on [email protected] and they can send through some images.

Hopefully we can welcome you onto campus soon and you can see what we have to offer in person :smile:

Thanks, Sian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending