The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Unconditional offer

My name is Avanti Bhide . I am from India I have received my conditional offer letter from university of Glasgow Program of Study M.Sc. Infection Biology
I have uploaded my final graduation transcript and Provisional degree Certificate on the university of Glasgow student portal . I have talked with University of Pune exam department regarding my convocation. They have said that it will take a month for the degree certificate to be released. But they have provided us with a provisional degree certificate (passing certificate) instead. I have to start my loan application process that requires unconditional offer letter which they haven't yet issued. Is it possible to get an unconditional offer letter with provisional degree certificate.
Original post by Avanti Bhide
My name is Avanti Bhide . I am from India I have received my conditional offer letter from university of Glasgow Program of Study M.Sc. Infection Biology
I have uploaded my final graduation transcript and Provisional degree Certificate on the university of Glasgow student portal . I have talked with University of Pune exam department regarding my convocation. They have said that it will take a month for the degree certificate to be released. But they have provided us with a provisional degree certificate (passing certificate) instead. I have to start my loan application process that requires unconditional offer letter which they haven't yet issued. Is it possible to get an unconditional offer letter with provisional degree certificate.

You need to contact Glasgow directly - they won't answer specific questions like this on TSR.
There should be contact details for admissions on the applicant portal.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello,

I know it has been some while. But I wonder back then whether they have accepted it. I have a similar problem currently. So, I'd appreciate for the answer. Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by delete77
Hello,

I know it has been some while. But I wonder back then whether they have accepted it. I have a similar problem currently. So, I'd appreciate for the answer. Thank you so much!

This thread is two years old. I would recommend contacting the university directly to get the correct advice.
Reply 4
Original post by mesub
This thread is two years old. I would recommend contacting the university directly to get the correct advice.

I did honestly, but I have been told that they can only assess when I upload the provisional degree certificate, whether it's enough or not. But I am going to have it in one month, and waiting is painful! So, I thought maybe hearing someone who had experienced the same might be helpful. At least, if I am seeing it's not working, I am just communicating with the Uni again.
Some uni's will accept provisional results from Indian unis due to their timescales. What happened 2 years ago may not be much of a guide as many places relaxed their requirements during COVID.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending