The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Froggatt room colours

Hi, i’ve booked froggatt B3, i was wondering if anyone knows the room colours? i know there’s a lot of orange but i didn’t know if that was every block
Reply 1
Original post by lucyxnorth
Hi, i’ve booked froggatt B3, i was wondering if anyone knows the room colours? i know there’s a lot of orange but i didn’t know if that was every block

Haha I was wondering the same. I’m G1 and praying I don’t get bright orange or the maroon colour 😂
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by lucyxnorth

Hi, you might have found out by now, but B3 has orange walls. I currently live in A block Froggatt at the moment so I’ve seen.
Hi :smile: ive also applied for froggatt block C, any idea what the colour is for these flats?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, you might have found out by now, but B3 has orange walls. I currently live in A block Froggatt at the moment so I’ve seen.

I’m in froggatt A2 next year, what colour was the wall? x
Original post by eviegallagher
I’m in froggatt A2 next year, what colour was the wall? x

Hi, it’s green! I was in A3. At first I thought green would be terrible but it’s actually not too bad, and a hell of a lot better than most of the other colours
Reply 6
Original post by EllaUliana
Hi :smile: ive also applied for froggatt block C, any idea what the colour is for these flats?

Hi, which number C block are you in?
Reply 7
Original post by Bellaa05
Hi, which number C block are you in?

hey! I'm in c2
Reply 8
Original post by EllaUliana
hey! I'm in c2

Omg same! What’s your snap?
Reply 9
Original post by Bellaa05
Omg same! What’s your snap?

ah awesome! it's @ellauliana
Original post by selo22
Haha I was wondering the same. I’m G1 and praying I don’t get bright orange or the maroon colour 😂

did you find out what colour g was?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending