The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

St Mary’s Belfast

What is the interview for St Mary’s Belfast primary teaching science and physical education like ? What are some of the interview questions.
Reply 1
Original post by Student2003123
What is the interview for St Mary’s Belfast primary teaching science and physical education like ? What are some of the interview questions.

My interview was for primary with English but they asked just to talk about myself, my experience, what makes a good teacher and then we discussed what I’m doing in English right now :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by rmcal166
My interview was for primary with English but they asked just to talk about myself, my experience, what makes a good teacher and then we discussed what I’m doing in English right now :smile:

Thank you so much 😁
Reply 3
Did you have to write and essay. My interview is tomorrow and I have just been told there is an essay to write. Is it a subject specific essay or just about yourself. Please help.
Original post by rmcal166

i have an interview for primary with english tomorrow I'm quite nervous. Any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending