The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Masters accommodation help

Me and my boyfriend are starting our masters in September and we're struggling to find affordable accommodation.
Does anyone have any advice?
Depends what you mean by affordable accommodation. I assume you looking to share a flat or house or something. The university's cheapest accommodation is the Henrefoilan Student Village but it might not be what you are looking for. They also have Beck House which is the mature and married house. Would that be an option. You could try residential services at the university to see if they can suggest anything. There are also a number of private letting agencies you could try.

https://www.1stoplettingshop.co.uk/
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
One option you could have is to find 2 rooms in a house somewhere. There will be lots of accommodation spare. You could come to Swansea and walk around the student areas of Brynmill or Sketty and there are often adverts looking for flatmates. Most of the estate snd letting agents are on Mansel Street or Walter Road which run into each other. The university will probably have adverts of people looking for flatmates.

Quick Reply

Latest