The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation quandary

How's it going everyone.

I'm a bit stuck on which accommodation to go for in Aberdeen. I've narrowed my options down to Pittodrie Street, Causeway View and Old Fire Station but having not visited any of them, I've not a clue which is better.

The first two seem pretty much identical. Pittodrie is £5pw more expensive but I do think it looks slightly better. I've heard a lot of good things about Old Fire, and it is the cheapest option (~£20 less pw) but I'm not really leaning towards it as much as the others.

So, my question to anyone who's lived/living in any of them, how was your experience? Also, how does social life compare?
Original post by Retronomical
How's it going everyone.

I'm a bit stuck on which accommodation to go for in Aberdeen. I've narrowed my options down to Pittodrie Street, Causeway View and Old Fire Station but having not visited any of them, I've not a clue which is better.

The first two seem pretty much identical. Pittodrie is £5pw more expensive but I do think it looks slightly better. I've heard a lot of good things about Old Fire, and it is the cheapest option (~£20 less pw) but I'm not really leaning towards it as much as the others.

So, my question to anyone who's lived/living in any of them, how was your experience? Also, how does social life compare?

I've heard a lot of good opinions about Pittodrie Street, including the social side. I'm probably going to live there myself, either that or Hillhead Student Village :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending