The Student Room Group
University of York
York

University of York Postgraduate Accommodation 24/25

Hi. I does anyone know whether PG accommodation at York is oversubscribed? I know that there were a issues a few years ago with campus accommodation for UG but is this the case for PG accommodation?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Blur17
Hi. I does anyone know whether PG accommodation at York is oversubscribed? I know that there were a issues a few years ago with campus accommodation for UG but is this the case for PG accommodation?

Hi!

I've checked with the accommodation team and this is their response:

Postgraduate accommodation is not oversubscribed at the University. We have a great provision of rooms on campus for postgraduate students at our dedicated postgraduate-only college, Wentworth, as well as availability through our partner accommodation provider Student Castle, which is only a short distance from campus. If you’re hoping to secure postgraduate accommodation at York, we recommend making us your Firm choice and applying by the guarantee deadline set by the University.Details on applications for postgraduates joining us in the 2024/25 academic year will be announced on our postgraduate accommodation web page once they have been confirmed. We anticipate this to be Spring 2024.If you have any specific worries or concerns, or simply want to discuss postgraduate accommodation in more detail, you can contact the Accommodation Team at [email protected] or 01904 322165.

Hope this helps! 🙂
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by University of York
Hi!

I've checked with the accommodation team and this is their response:

Postgraduate accommodation is not oversubscribed at the University. We have a great provision of rooms on campus for postgraduate students at our dedicated postgraduate-only college, Wentworth, as well as availability through our partner accommodation provider Student Castle, which is only a short distance from campus. If you’re hoping to secure postgraduate accommodation at York, we recommend making us your Firm choice and applying by the guarantee deadline set by the University.Details on applications for postgraduates joining us in the 2024/25 academic year will be announced on our postgraduate accommodation web page once they have been confirmed. We anticipate this to be Spring 2024.If you have any specific worries or concerns, or simply want to discuss postgraduate accommodation in more detail, you can contact the Accommodation Team at [email protected] or 01904 322165.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending