The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

uni of leeds accommodation allocation

just sent in my application for accommodation and i was wondering how likely is it that i get allocated to the accommodation of my choice? i applied for central village and a studio room
It depends how popular the accommodation you applied for is. Leeds is done randomised by a computer based upon your preference. It's just luck really
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I know from what I’ve been told by one of the students. There is 50/50 chance you will get your allocated accommodation. It just depends on how many people are applying to that accommodation
When applying can you still pick any of the Accommodation? Someone said there were only 4 options left
Original post by Anonymous #2
When applying can you still pick any of the Accommodation? Someone said there were only 4 options left

As far as I know, I know that us who are applying for this year will get majority accommodation spaces. So it shouldn’t be filled up
What are the chances of securing our preferred choice for accommodation?
Reply 6
has anyone recently booked their accommodation, because im worried that some may no longer be available. Is that the case?
Original post by BB1230
has anyone recently booked their accommodation, because im worried that some may no longer be available. Is that the case?

I think it’s perfectly fine to delay it as they will keep many spaces open for accommodations so I wouldn’t worry as much.

Quick Reply

Latest