The Student Room Group

The 2021 Last Minute A Level Maths Questions Thread!!

Many A Level students are currently revising for internal A Level maths exams. This is the place to ask any question related to A Level maths (pure, mechanics and statistics), however easy or hard you think it is. It could be an exam question that you need help with or just a general question related to the spec.

Similar threads have been very popular in the past so I thought I'd make one for this year even though obviously this is not a normal year! Who knows if this thread will become busy or have any posts at all...
Reply 1
We’re doing the 2020 October papers as our exams and I have not found a single thread that talks about the topics that come up. Could anyone help me? I’m doing edexcel maths, I need some info for the stats paper.
Reply 2
Original post by farif19
We’re doing the 2020 October papers as our exams and I have not found a single thread that talks about the topics that come up. Could anyone help me? I’m doing edexcel maths, I need some info for the stats paper.

Discussion of locked exams is not allowed on TSR.

Any other question is welcome :smile:
Original post by farif19

If you can’t find the threads then just revise and practice past questions as much as you can so you’re as prepared as you can be :smile: No need to cheat imo
Original post by Notnek
Any other question is welcome :smile:

Sweet. I’m stuck on a small problem where I need to numerically solve diffeo-integral equation using Fourier transforms over a large integral for a sufficiently decaying function at infinities. I’m trying to deduce a mass conservation law which might prove beneficial. One sec let me post it and I can get help here yeah?
Reply 5
Original post by RDKGames
Sweet. I’m stuck on a small problem where I need to numerically solve diffeo-integral equation using Fourier transforms over a large integral for a sufficiently decaying function at infinities. I’m trying to deduce a mass conservation law which might prove beneficial. One sec let me post it and I can get help here yeah?

:doctor:
Original post by RDKGames

Too trivial for TSR ..

Quick Reply

Latest