The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
no, nothing yet. whats everyones scores? post here as soon as you hear anything! think my heart stops for a second everytime the phone rings!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 1981
Have any of the Feb intakes even heard yet???
My score i s19 but there could be loads in front of me, i would say they wouldnt say until their decision has been made, Friday feels ages away:frown:
Reply 1983
Sabsbabs1
I wonder if you rung them would they let you know over the phone?

I called them ...but they were giving nothing away......she mentioned that verifications just finished yesterday...also that they were sorting through everything alphabetically....i have conditional for feb...am demented not knowing for sure when i start....:confused:
Reply 1984
What branch Daisy? I have to keep reminding myself that this wait could go on another 3 weeks. They can call right up til the 1st week of the course! and then there is always feb intake if sept doesn't happen. Cant believe how stressful this whole process is!
Adult branch, I dont care which intake i get as long as i get in. It has been a very long process, if i get a place i am goin to count myself very lucky and grab it with both hands :o:
I have a score of 19, so there are the 20s infront of me and then those with 19 and a better a level/access result. My heart skips a beat everytime the phone rings, the whole process has me on edge! If I do get offered a place, I think I'll be in shock and speechless for hours!!
Reply 1987
Trisha99
Yes im sept too....cant wait :smile: :nurse: :smile:

Me neither!!!!! not long now:p:
Reply 1988
Hi All Havent been on from our interviews! im on reserve list too and this waitn is making me sick best of luck to all thise in the same boat :s-smilie:
Reply 1989
I am just so eager to start...the sooner the better...:smile:
Reply 1990
Just got a phonecall on my mobile.....starting September.....absolutely over the moon!!!!...Better go phone all the people i have been annoying lately!!!!!lol....:woo:
Wooohhhooooo cazalou thts brill im sure ur over the moon, hopefully we'll get to meet:smile: Congrats!! Good luck everyone else xx
Reply 1992
congrats cazalou! thats klass!

i was at verification yesterday and the ladies told me that if any one on reserve doesnt hear by fri to ring on monday and they will advise u on things.. also said they dont take 2nd choice into consideration right away :s-smilie: and that if ur being considered for a feb intake you mightnt hear up to october! :s-smilie: such a longggg w8 its killin me!
Reply 1993
Pretty Girls10
Wooohhhooooo cazalou thts brill im sure ur over the moon, hopefully we'll get to meet:smile: Congrats!! Good luck everyone else xx

Thank you..cant wait to meet all of you.....wasnt expecting that phonecall tonight...:biggrin: .......see you sept Pretty Girls 10...:wink:
Reply 1994
bronte13
congrats cazalou! thats klass!

i was at verification yesterday and the ladies told me that if any one on reserve doesnt hear by fri to ring on monday and they will advise u on things.. also said they dont take 2nd choice into consideration right away :s-smilie: and that if ur being considered for a feb intake you mightnt hear up to october! :s-smilie: such a longggg w8 its killin me!

Thanks bronte13......thats a place in feb that needs filled now....good luck everyone....:smile:
congrats cazalou!!
you can take a breath now. I got my phonecall when i was still in bed :dohh:
haha...

see you in september :wink:
Reply 1996
louise_1229
congrats cazalou!!
you can take a breath now. I got my phonecall when i was still in bed :dohh:
haha...

see you in september :wink:

Thanks louise...see you in sept.....just got big hugs from my boys..they know how much their mummy wanted this....cant wait to start...:p:
cazalou
Just got a phonecall on my mobile.....starting September.....absolutely over the moon!!!!...Better go phone all the people i have been annoying lately!!!!!lol....:woo:

Aw well done u are so lucky...... do you mind me askin what your interview score was just to see if i have any chance x?
cazalou

Thats Fab!! Go get that bottle open and enjoy!
Reply 1999
Daisy boo
Aw well done u are so lucky...... do you mind me askin what your interview score was just to see if i have any chance x?

Hi Daisy boo...I wasn't on reserve list and dont know what my interview score was...i had a conditional offer for feb....but due to different reasons i requested sept intake....i had to do this in my acceptance email when i received my conditional offer....so i guess that tomorrow reserves will start to hear....Good luck and let us know if you hear anything.
(after the phonecall...i just had to make myself a signiature...:eek3: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending