Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Is that via ucas or letter?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 3981
you get a letter! but im worried because i think my second name has already gone, do they reject before they send the letters or after?
I think ther may be a number of batches of e.g. A - K. Im F & still havent received an interview either. The letters will be going out for th next 2 - 3 weeks.
Reply 3983
the queens letters are being sent atm, friends of mine have got theres they are G and H im mc so im hoping
Reply 3984
does anyone know how far they got? has anyone with mc got a nursing letter for queens or magee
Reply 3985
I'm G and still nothing ... Fingers tightly crossed :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I got an interview for queens and my second name begins with L. I didnt know they send them out in alohabetical order tho? Maybe they do!! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi megankate! I have an interview on the 11th march aswell!!:-) what time is yours at? Im sooo nervous aswell! Everyone seems to be in the same boat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fayelowry
Hi megankate! I have an interview on the 11th march aswell!!:-) what time is yours at? Im sooo nervous aswell! Everyone seems to be in the same boat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, mines at 1:40. What times yours??
Reply 3989
Original post by roisin!
does anyone know how far they got? has anyone with mc got a nursing letter for queens or magee

Hey I'm mc aswell and still haven't heard anything. I'm so nervous because i havent heard from Magee or queens :frown:
Original post by Alana_19
Hey I'm mc aswell and still haven't heard anything. I'm so nervous because i havent heard from Magee or queens :frown:

Im in th same boat :frown:
Reply 3991
Yeah I haven't heard I know they've got to L so maybe where tomorrows orwednesdays. Batch for both! Maybe wel hear from both tomorrow! Send me a message if yous get one!
Reply 3992
Hi guys i got interviews for adult and mental health nursing in magee on 7th march got it via email yesterday. Still havnt heard anything from queens and thats where I really want to go. My surname begins with J although a girl in my class got her letter for queens last week for an interview for adult nursing and her surname begins with m :-(
Hi, iv applied for adult nursing at magee and queens .got interveiw for magee on thurs 14 th march still avnt heard from queens .
have many people got interviews for queens? unfortunately I was unsuccessful with ulster :/
Reply 3995
Hi, seems there is rumours that some girls doing fast track at my college have got their interviews for queens today! A girl I know has interview for UU Magee. I am Mc so I am still waiting to hear from queens! Queens are only giving people an interview at their first choice because so many people have applied!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3996
Oh im not sure where I will stand then. I really want queens as UU is so far to travel, going to take me at least two hours on the train just to get down for the interview.... so nervous cos im on a fast track course and only heard about one other getting an interview so far.....
Reply 3997
I am sure you will here soon :smile: I only applied to queens as UU was too far to travel! I am on my second year of bio sciences course and no one in my class has heard anything yet! What college are you attending? I just wish queens could hurry up, as my nerves are shot!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3998
Oh and it's only queens that is doing first choice interviews! If you have applied for both branches there too, you prob just get interview for your first choice :smile: which I am sure is the main branch you want a degree in! I you get both :smile:) well done, but don't worry as its fantastic you got two interviews at UU, your personal statement must be strong :smile: plus you will get some experience in an interview! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3999
What do you mean by 1st choice interviews? I applied to more than one branch at Queens & when I asked which branch I was being interviewed for I was told that I was being interviewed for nursing & branch decisions would be made after the interview process is complete.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending