Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4420
Hey, has anyone applied for the Feb intake of adult nursing in QUB? :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
I applied to sept and feb but put sept as my first choice and feb as second.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariep
Hi, had my interview today, so hard to say how it went, they dont give anything away!!!answered as best as i could and dont regret anything so fingers crossed! Im doing my Access course in Kent at the moment, Eng,Maths, Biology, Psychology&Sociolgy! How about you??

I do A2 Chemistry, Mathematics and Psychology :smile: i'm glad it went well for you, you heading home today then :smile:
when should we start applying for accommodation, or do we wait till we receive an offer ???
Original post by Paigeyxx
when should we start applying for accommodation, or do we wait till we receive an offer ???

You have to wait until you get an offer, and it has to be your firm choice to apply for accomodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
well it definitely will be :smile: thanks hun xx
in 4 weeks time we will all know - Yay! I hope for next year they manage to speed up the notification process :\
Still feels like forever away!lol I thought that it wud have been speeded up this yr but hopefully we won't need to go through the process again next yr.fingers and toes all crossed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4428
Original post by amandarachael
Yeah im waiting on Ulster now too :frown: panicing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I gor a rejection from university if Ulster so still waiting to hear from them is a good thing, good luck! Still waiting on queens tho, driving me insane not knowing! :frown:
Reply 4429
Original post by Cooper87
Hey, has anyone applied for the Feb intake of adult nursing in QUB? :smile:

Yes I applied for Feb and September intake for adult, had interview think it went well but have to wait and see
I only applied for Feb :smile:)ohh it is close now how many days 10?
this is getting insane, i'm so nervous i just hope I get good news and I wish they could just accept everyone :tongue: xxx
Reply 4432
Lol the excitement is unbearable....goodluck to you all, whi knows we all might be meeting next Feb x

this is getting insane, i'm so nervous i just hope I get good news and I wish they could just accept everyone :tongue: xxx
has anyone heard about an access ni checks as the university gave us the letter on the interview date but haven't said anything else to me personally since xx
has anyone heard about an access ni checks as the university gave us the letter on the interview date but haven't said anything else to me personally since xx

They checked ID for accessNI but I dont think the actual forms are filled in until you start :smile: Offers arent out yet so i woukdnt worry yet :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amandarachael
They checked ID for accessNI but I dont think the actual forms are filled in until you start :smile: Offers arent out yet so i woukdnt worry yet :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, i'm getting so nervous
TOMORROW. Aghhhhhh i cant cope :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh gosh! I know how it feels, I was in your shoes this time last year! Fingers crossed! :smile:
I actually feel sick with nerves now. I just wanna know if I have been successful🙈
Even though I don't think I have got in I still feel so anxious lol wonder what time ucas will update Tomoz hope we not waiting until late at night

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending