Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
they wil get sent but they will have to pay for the postage of it,
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 981
margiex
Was ur interview ment to b 2day Kerri???

Noo its tomoroo:frown: dreading it, it was originally on the 31st of march
Reply 982
Hi all

I'm new to this! had my interview at end of March so getting restless now!!

Margiex - think you might be best phoning them and explaining what happened and they may send you out new forms to complete (just in case they don't get there by post?). I had a problem getting mine in and I phoned them - they were really nice and told me to send them in whenever i could. Good luck with interview.
hi KerriL good luck for your interview tomorrow!

Rosie_m1 how have you managed to be so patient??? mine was only last week and am going mad!!! I hate waiting!!

its a looonnnnggg time til june! :frown:
Reply 984
lily79...i have applied to adult....second choice mental health...what about you?...:smile:
Reply 985
Rosie_m1
Hi all

I'm new to this! had my interview at end of March so getting restless now!!

Margiex - think you might be best phoning them and explaining what happened and they may send you out new forms to complete (just in case they don't get there by post?). I had a problem getting mine in and I phoned them - they were really nice and told me to send them in whenever i could. Good luck with interview.

hey rosie_m wat branch did u apply for?
:smile:
hi cazalou, first choice childrens second choice adult!
Reply 987
margiex
OMG people I need help. I got my partner to post my OH forms on friday past and he forgot to put a stamp on them!!!!!!!!!!!
What am i going to do????
Feel like screaming :frown::frown:

just get another form and send it by next day delivery?
Reply 988
I've applied for Adult Nursing - fingers crossed!
Reply 989
was that the last of the interviews today then?
Reply 990
bronte13
was that the last of the interviews today then?

Yehhh i think it was:smile:
yippee....:woo:
does that mean we're finally on countdown now?
:eek3:
Reply 992
June seems SO far away!! I need to know NOW lol :eek3: Good luck to us all :smile:
Reply 993
seems like so long along ago that i was in your position waiting to hear back and it was only just a year ago.......kinda scary:s-smilie: once you hear back the times flies until the 13th of september
Reply 994
hi had my interview yest, think it went ok, roll on June til we find out! Good luck everyone
Reply 995
margiex
Hi people, just had my interview today and it went really well i think :smile:
Although i got asked about 8 questions even though i was told i would be asked 5, but i answered them all well. Anyone else get askrd more than 5 questions ???
x

Hey Margiex....I was asked around 8 as well...but each answer seemed to roll into the next question for me so it didnt seem too bad.....nerves got the better of me though so not holding my breath on getting offered a place....got everything crossed though....good luck to you....and good luck to every1 else.
well guys and gals!!! how's the waiting going for you all??????!!!! i think am getting used to it now... but closer to the time prob get more nervous!! lol good luck to you all!
Reply 997
not coping well at all with al this waiting to be honest, so impatient :L i jus wana hear from them.. but imagine how many ppl theyv to go thru like
Reply 998
Hey everyone, I've been hearing that people are starting to get rejection letters.....don't know if this is right.....but i'm dreading the sight of the postman now......:s-smilie:
AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

cazalou!!

you need to find out if this is true!!!!
:puke: feel ill now.
god, don't want to see the post man!

is it not too early ? :confused: unless they separate the successful and clearly unsuccessful now and then weedle down the possibly unsuccessful / reserve lists later depending on score!?? :curious:
still think its too early. oh you need to find out.... not gonna sleep now :frown:

keep us up to speed let us know!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending