The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies (Dental Therapy) (Year 0) BAAW

Hey just wondered if anyone is studying Foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies (Dental Therapy) (Year 0) BAAW? I’m looking for some help with finding accommodation please x
Original post by Teyhalatia
Hey just wondered if anyone is studying Foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies (Dental Therapy) (Year 0) BAAW? I’m looking for some help with finding accommodation please x

Hi there,

I hope you are well :smile:

I am not studying foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies, but I am could be of assistance when helping you seek the right accommodation for you. Is there anything in particular you would like to know about?

Just in case you don't have it, here is our page that talks about all the different types of accommodation we offer: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/accommodation/

Ana:h:
University of Liverpool Ambassador.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Hi Anna,

I was hoping to find some students on my course so I could potentially share accommodation with them? If not I’d like to share with young professionals as I’m 25 years of age I don’t believe the university halls of residence will be suitable for myself. I’d also like it to be in the city centre ish near a gym with good transport links.

Many thanks
Teyha
Reply 3

Hi I've just finished the foundation year and starting dental therapy this September, I stayed in private halls but I really wouldn't recommend it as I was put with students who weren't even at uni of Liverpool. I'd recommend going with uni of Liverpool halls that they offer. If you have any other questions feel free to message me :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by 98Ell98
Hi I've just finished the foundation year and starting dental therapy this September, I stayed in private halls but I really wouldn't recommend it as I was put with students who weren't even at uni of Liverpool. I'd recommend going with uni of Liverpool halls that they offer. If you have any other questions feel free to message me :smile:

Hi thanks for the reply, I’m a mature student 25 I’ve been looking on spare room or getting my own studio as I have a bf that I would like to come and stay some weekends do you know if he would be able to stay in liverpool halls? And can I ask what bursaries you received I’ve received my student finance but I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to afford uni accommodation.
Reply 5
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

I hope you are well :smile:

I am not studying foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies, but I am could be of assistance when helping you seek the right accommodation for you. Is there anything in particular you would like to know about?

Just in case you don't have it, here is our page that talks about all the different types of accommodation we offer: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/accommodation/

Ana:h:
University of Liverpool Ambassador.

Would my boyfriend be allowed to stay in uni accommodation? I’ve been looking on spare room as they seem to be cheaper as well?
Would my boyfriend be allowed to stay in uni accommodation? I’ve been looking on spare room as they seem to be cheaper as well?

Hello @Teyhalatia,

There are many mature students which apply for halls, you may make a request to be placed in a flat with older students. I would advise that you contact the accommodation team here: [email protected].

Usually, you may have a few guests over the year as long as you check them in, this may vary depending on which halls you opt for - the accommodation should also be able to assist with this.

I hope this helps!

Antonia :h:

University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 7
Hey Ellie,

Asif haha, I’m looking for a studio flat but I’m unsure whether I can afford it. Would you like to try and buddy up and get a 2 bed room apartment?

Many thanks
Teyha
Reply 8
Add me on Facebook it’s teyha sumner
Original post by EKMRy
Hi Tehya, I'm in exactly the same boat, 25 years old and on the Year 0 course (veterinary). Have you had any success with your accommodation search? I'm still very much looking Ellie

Hi there!

Just to add to what Antonia said earlier if you don't want to apply to the Universities own accommodation for whatever reason there is many options for private accommodation, which can be very affordable in Liverpool. However I would recommend that you would search via Liverpool Student Homes, because all providers on there are approved by the University - which means they have to meet a minimum standard of accommodation and service. See a link
here: https://www.liverpoolstudenthomes.org/Accommodation

I hope this is helpful :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi Ellie, I'm applying to the year 0 veterinary pathway this year, have you got any advice/tips for the application process?
Hi, any info of interview format please? (Foundation dentistry pathway) Thanks :smile:
Original post by tasminsteele
Anyone applied this year?? X

Hi there!

So I'm a current student at the University. So if you have any questions about the University or city let me know.

Original post by tasminsteele
Anyone applied this year?? X

Hey, I’ve just got onto the foundation Dentistry course starting this September.
Reply 14
I got told we won’t need that until the 1st year of the actual course 🙂
Congratulations for those who have got an offer to study :smile:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply 16
Hi,
Can any body tell, about the interview process, I will apply this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending