The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

What Clubs & Societies are y’all planning on joining

Hi, names Luke and I’ve recently firmed University of Chichester for BA (Hons) Creative Writing and Screenwriting! I thought I’d make this thread to see what societies people coming to the Uni are thinking of joining. If you’re already at the Uni then come let us know which societies slap the most.
Hey Luke!

We're super excited to have you!

Our full list of clubs and societies can be found by visiting https://www.ucsu.org/societies/su_societies/. There's lots to choose from and always the opportunity to start your own if you think we're missing something! :smile:

If you haven't already, you may want to join our Official Facebook Applicant group, as it's a great way to speak to other applicants and get to know some people before joining. We also have some current students in there too so you are more than welcome to ask them any clubs and societies they recommend!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know, we'd be happy to help. :smile:

Thanks, Sian
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by University of Chichester
Hey Luke!

We're super excited to have you!

Our full list of clubs and societies can be found by visiting https://www.ucsu.org/societies/su_societies/. There's lots to choose from and always the opportunity to start your own if you think we're missing something! :smile:

If you haven't already, you may want to join our Official Facebook Applicant group, as it's a great way to speak to other applicants and get to know some people before joining. We also have some current students in there too so you are more than welcome to ask them any clubs and societies they recommend!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know, we'd be happy to help. :smile:

Thanks, Sian

Thank you, already in the Facebook groups so thought I’d get some discussions going here too. 😇

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending