The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

DIetetics Written Task

Did anyone get invited for the written task for the MSc Dietetics Program in BCU?

Scroll to see replies

I did, however I am panicking because I have no idea what they will be asking!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I did, however I am panicking because I have no idea what they will be asking!

Yes, me too. Even in the website they've given only general instructions for both the interview and written task. Have you applied else where??
Reply 3
I have !! I’m slightly worried on what the questions might be
Original post by poorvzIN
Yes, me too. Even in the website they've given only general instructions for both the interview and written task. Have you applied else where??

no I have only applied at BCU :frown:. Now I regret it.
I wish someone could give us an idea about what type of questions to expect that day
Let me know if you find out anything! I’m signed up to the written task to and have been looking online for days trying to find some hints
Original post by Anonymous
Let me know if you find out anything! I’m signed up to the written task to and have been looking online for days trying to find some hints

I am just going through some physiology and biochemistry stuff as well as the core values of NHS and dietetics.
Hey guys, same here. I wish someone could help. Mines is next week? how about lot? I haven't applied anywhere else either :frown:
Reply 8
Hi, I have the written task coming up very soon. no idea what the questions will be but i think its a good idea to look at the NHS core values as well as general dietetic stuff. Wonder if the questions will be linked to each other or separate? wish they would give a hint at least . Don't worry, it'll be fine :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Maahu
Hi, I have the written task coming up very soon. no idea what the questions will be but i think its a good idea to look at the NHS core values as well as general dietetic stuff. Wonder if the questions will be linked to each other or separate? wish they would give a hint at least . Don't worry, it'll be fine :smile:

Heyy!
My task is on 22nd June. I've been looking at the NHS values and other general stuff as well. I also heard that BCU is highly competetive, I have no idea if ill get in. As this is the only university I've applied for. Anyways, Good luck to you and everyone else attending
Also very nervous! I'm 7 years post BSc too, so very daunting. Will cram what I can in tonight 😬
Reply 11
Heyy!
My task is on 22nd June. I've been looking at the NHS values and other general stuff as well. I also heard that BCU is highly competetive, I have no idea if ill get in. As this is the only university I've applied for. Anyways, Good luck to you and everyone else attending

How did it go what were the questions like !!
Reply 12
Original post by Z3794
How did it go what were the questions like !!

It went okay. I'm not sure about the results. The questions were about NHS values and regular Dietetics questions as expected
Does anyone know how many places there are on the course?
Reply 14
It went okay. I'm not sure about the results. The questions were about NHS values and regular Dietetics questions as expected

I’m hoping you did great don’t stress about it too much :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by meeshy-moo

I think there’s 15 places but don’t quote me on this however I’m pretty sure when I asked my module leader from food & nutrtion I was told 15
hi, did you get any calculation questions or scenarios? thats how they did it for Bath Uni

Hiya there are 15 places I'm sure
Also very nervous! I'm 7 years post BSc too, so very daunting. Will cram what I can in tonight 😬

Hiya how did your interview go? Please can you give idea of the questions
Hope everyone smashed it ❤️ Just got an interview offer 🥳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending