The Student Room Group

Anyone had an Interview at Roehampton Uni

For any educational degrees or to be more specific primary education.
if have, how was the interview process, how did your written task and group task go. How was the individual interview like ? what sort of questions did they ask?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Hiya. I have had my interview with Roehampton about 2 weeks ago. It is important to say that they still haven't gotten back to me. The written task was really quite easy. For me, I had to read a short extract and write about some other ideas that correlated with those in the writing.The group task was a discussion-based activity, it was really chill and quite fun actually.The 1-on-1 interview is probably the most daunting bit. However, the questions are very common for interviews.I hope this helps x
Reply 2
Original post by lealoujo
Hiya. I have had my interview with Roehampton about 2 weeks ago. It is important to say that they still haven't gotten back to me. The written task was really quite easy. For me, I had to read a short extract and write about some other ideas that correlated with those in the writing.The group task was a discussion-based activity, it was really chill and quite fun actually.The 1-on-1 interview is probably the most daunting bit. However, the questions are very common for interviews.I hope this helps x

Thank You
Reply 3
Original post by lealoujo

do you remember what questions they asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending