The Student Room Group

Midwifery masters bcu (shortened) 2022

Hi, anyone else applied for midwifery shortened course at bcu for jan 2022?
Hi, I applied for the Jan 2023 course. Do you mind me asking if you were successful?
Hi, yes I was x
Original post by Imthebest9888
Hi, yes I was x

That’s amazing. Hope your enjoying it so far? Can you tell me about the year 1 schedule? Looking at the basic plan (won’t get the full times table till Dec I’ve been told) it shows that we are in Uni/placement from Jan to June in yr 1 then Jan to dec in yr 2. Are you scheduled like that? If so what happens after June?
Sorry to bombard you with questions just wondered as I have a wedding to be in in October so would be great if we actually had that time off.
Hello! Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering if you are enjoying it and what your time table is like?😊xx

Original post by bdakhalila
That’s amazing. Hope your enjoying it so far? Can you tell me about the year 1 schedule? Looking at the basic plan (won’t get the full times table till Dec I’ve been told) it shows that we are in Uni/placement from Jan to June in yr 1 then Jan to dec in yr 2. Are you scheduled like that? If so what happens after June?
Sorry to bombard you with questions just wondered as I have a wedding to be in in October so would be great if we actually had that time off.
Reply 5
Hi, did you get in
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi, did you get in

I have my interview in a few days! How are you finding it?x
Reply 7
Original post by Daisydoo23!
I have my interview in a few days! How are you finding it?x

Ohh okay hun - good luck!!! Honestly so far it’s amazing , I have been enjoying it so far
Ohh okay hun - good luck!!! Honestly so far it’s amazing , I have been enjoying it so far

Thank you 😊 how has it been going from nurse to midwife? How do you find your time table? I have a two year old so I’ve been trying to find the placement weeks/uni/online times table but I can’t find anything for Birmingham 😫xx

How soon after your interview did you get a decision?😫xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending