The Student Room Group

stations

On my way to work, I dropped some coins whilst waiting for the train. As I was picking them up off the platform, a group of student-looking people (a mix of guys and girls) were walking towards me and as I was picking up some coins, they walked on my hands. They even slightly cut them, so I just shoved them down on the ground. They looked shocked, but I didn't care. they deserved it. If people, nay ANYBODY, thinks I'm "nothing" where they can walk on me and cut me, then fine. they can get it. only people with odd perceptions of life/sociality would condone that.

They threatened to call the police. That makes no sense. I believe walking on somebody's hand is an assault in itself.
Or don't go into public and get your eyesight tested.
Reply 1
then don't stand on people. did your church tell you sociopathy? you're not above others. prove you are.
Reply 2
you go to a church that teaches you sociopathic morals. You're also suggesting common decency and the law don't apply to me.
How comethey apply to others? cos they're white and cute? The issue is your own perceptions.
Call the police when somebody pushes you for stepping on their hand. Perhaps read a law text and you'll see you're wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending