The Student Room Group

Sixth form

Hey, basically I got into a really good sixth form however its pretty far from my house. I was wondering if anyone who commutes far to school everyday could tell me if its worth it?
Depends how far, and the method of transport really. I have an hour and half ish commute to school by bus which probably isn't too far, but is manageable for me. All I need is my pair of headphones!
Reply 2
Okk ty bc thats how far my one is meant to be. is it worth it?

Original post by rolliundrita
Depends how far, and the method of transport really. I have an hour and half ish commute to school by bus which probably isn't too far, but is manageable for me. All I need is my pair of headphones!
Original post by solesurvivor
Hey, basically I got into a really good sixth form however its pretty far from my house. I was wondering if anyone who commutes far to school everyday could tell me if its worth it?

I get that i have one which is closer but the one i like more is a lot better and i like a lot better so i will probably choose it but if you go on transition day and go like on bus or by the way you would normally travel then you can see how long it takes and you know whether you like it or not. I also travel a bit to get to current school and i think it is worth it
Yes my daughter's sixth form college is 34 miles away from our house. However, thankfully, my mother lives only 2.4 miles away from it, so she stays over there twice a week.

So basically it goes:

Spoiler

Is it worth it? Yeah my daughter seems to think so. The commute is a pain but she loves her sixth form, she's made lots of friends, and she likes the city that it's located in much better than our town.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending