The Student Room Group

tiny error..

Oy vey.

Last night I made a ridiculous mistake. I had just finished allllll of my application, and as I was so happy I kind of rushed the payment bit. I was writing the name of the cardholder (me) and for some reason stopped, checked my security code was right, and then clicked send. Without putting my surname on the cardholder bit (just 'Miss X Y......'). Yes it was incredibly stupid, yes I am a fool of a Took, yes universities should completely reject me now for my foolishness.

See, it says the payment has gone through, my referee has clicked 'send', everything's going down, and I even phoned up the nice UCAS lady who told me that everything's verified on her side of things.

Does anyone have any idea as to what will happen? Is it even a big mistake?

Or am I just being a bit OTT?
Reply 1
ott.
you rang up ucas and she said it's fine.
stop worrying about your ucas form and start worrying about getting offers :P:
be happy :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hehe. Thank you! I've been whining about it to siblings and whatnot, but it feels more reassuring to hear it from someone in the same ucas boat!

It was just a bit of an anti-climax to be super excited about sending the application off, and then get slapped in the face with my own excitement. d'oh.

breeeatthe.
Reply 3
You will be fine - we do not pass any payment card details on to the Universities, they get your money later ;-)

Steve

Latest

Trending

Trending