The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Official Bournemouth University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by snowball_cat
Hi~ I’m applying for ODP too! :smile:

ive got an offer for ODP. Hows your application going?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 21
Oh nice, seems I'll be getting an application soon then. Are you an international student?
Original post by Sam1640
Oh nice, seems I'll be getting an application soon then. Are you an international student?

nope
Hopefully going to be studying studying events management
i'm doing a masters in computer animation. if anyone else is, message me so we can add on socials. :biggrin:
I’ve had an offer for BSc Nutrition and currently studying an Access course in health science as a mature student
(edited 2 years ago)
Any idea of some the Interview questions that may come up?
Original post by KinemaBee
i'm doing a masters in computer animation. if anyone else is, message me so we can add on socials. :biggrin:

Is that 3D animation? My son went to Bournemouth and did a degree in games design graduated last year, and interested in that Masters. Where did you study before? He’s hoping to get a job or internment this year but otherwise will go back and do his Masters
Original post by ttava34
Any idea of some the Interview questions that may come up?

For which degree? They normally ask about why you want to do the degree and if it’s an NHS course they will give scenarios or have group interviews. Most degree subjects have no interview but for Masters I believe they usually do.
Original post by nicknack50
For which degree? They normally ask about why you want to do the degree and if it’s an NHS course they will give scenarios or have group interviews. Most degree subjects have no interview but for Masters I believe they usually do.

sorry ODP BSc
i’m from bournemouth so if anyone has any qs about the area or nightlife or whatever let me know :smile:
Original post by catherineb20
Hi!! What are everyone’s socials! I’ve got a place this year to do Music Production and wanna meet people before I go:smile: I’m from Essex!

Hi! I’m going to Bournemouth for Ecology this year but I am also interested in music (planning on joining band society (: ). I’m also from Essex! Do you have Instagram ?
Hello Bournemouth University applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

Hi everyone! Anyone know any group chats to join for chatting with anyone going to Bournemouth this September? Hope you all had a great results day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending