The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Work Experience 2022

Th JP Morgan Work Experience (Year 11-13) applicants thread for Summer 22. The London and Bournemouth program applications opened today 21st Oct, for 24hrs. Thought I’d make this to scope out the competition and see how everyone’s hirevue went and to keep track for when we hear back.
Reply 1
Original post by English_Litty
Th JP Morgan Work Experience (Year 11-13) applicants thread for Summer 22. The London and Bournemouth program applications opened today 21st Oct, for 24hrs. Thought I’d make this to scope out the competition and see how everyone’s hirevue went and to keep track for when we hear back.

Thankyou for the info
Reply 2

I heard back today & I got a place! :smile: Bournemouth financial services. I applied last year and also got a place but dropped out because it was online- praying it’s in person this year!
Original post by zoe2404
I heard back today & I got a place! :smile: Bournemouth financial services. I applied last year and also got a place but dropped out because it was online- praying it’s in person this year!

Hey Zoe 2404 Congratulations.
I’ve got an offer for a place too! I can’t wait and I’m very excited. Last year I got rejected and was utterly disappointed and I’m grateful for this opportunity.
Reply 4
congrats!! i got a place for london tech:smile: the interview was so awkward, so i was shocked when i found out but i’m super excited. where abouts did you guys apply?
Original post by s4dhna
congrats!! i got a place for london tech:smile: the interview was so awkward, so i was shocked when i found out but i’m super excited. where abouts did you guys apply?

Mine was London Finance :smile:
Original post by s4dhna

Has anyone received the follow up hirevue yet ?
Reply 7
Has anyone received the follow up hirevue yet ?

I haven’t yet!
Reply 8
Hi Guys

I did apply but I didn't get a reply back.
Does that mean I didn't get it or is there still a chance?
Mine was London Finance :smile:

Wow congratulations! Do you have any tips for me for next year?
lol did like everyone get in? Idk one person that didnt
Hi there, I am in Year 12 and aiming to apply for the JP Morgan Bournemouth Summer Programme for students. The application opens in two weeks but I don't know what is needed for it. What do they require for the application? Also, do you have any tips for the interview?
:smile:

Thanks!

Original post by zoe2404
Reply 12
Original post by jay_d3sa1
Hi there, I am in Year 12 and aiming to apply for the JP Morgan Bournemouth Summer Programme for students. The application opens in two weeks but I don't know what is needed for it. What do they require for the application? Also, do you have any tips for the interview?
:smile:

Thanks!

Apply for next years programme next week. Do you have any advice ? What's the application process like? Thanks
Reply 13
Original post by zoe2404

Any advice would be appreciated, applying for summer 2024.
Reply 14
Original post by Lollylula
Any advice would be appreciated, applying for summer 2024.

hi! did u get into the program? what did u apply for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending